[FULL] Meetup Dokkum, Friesland 11 March 2023

I would love come! Josephine :four_leaf_clover:

To come, of course :slight_smile:

Ik kom graag naar Dokkum
lucie doeksen

I like to come to Dokkum. Can you put me on the waiting list? Thanks. Marloes

1 Like

I also like to come to Dokkum for the meetup next year. Can you put me on the waiting list? Janke

:sunflower:Ik probeer het nog op de wachtlijst

Unfortunately, I have to cancel this meetup. So anybody from the waitinglist: You’re still lucky :smiley:

I updated the list :slight_smile: Because 940gl canceled @harlingen is now off the waitinglist and on the normal list :slight_smile:

Wat jammer, had je graag weer eens gezien

Een plek voor de lunch is geregeld! We gaan ok half 1 bij de Koffiepot lunchen. Ze gaan proberen 1 grote tafel te maken voor ons :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you! Leuke kaart, zal het goed doen in het buitenland.
Maak je ook een Whatsapp groep aan?

Ja de whats app groep zal binnenkort ook komen. Ik was even druk bezig maar zal vandaag of morgen even alle berichten de deur uit doen.

1 Like

Super! Dankjewel voor alle moeite. Dit is mijn eerste meetup dus ik ben heel benieuwd :blush:

Wat een prachtige gave kaart , super mooi

:crossed_fingers:

everyone should have a private message about the meeting with some information about it! Please, if you did not get it, send me a message. I hope i did not forget anyone.

1 Like

Good evening, I would like to swap the meetup card with someone. I can offer other meetup cards or please tell me what you collect :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you all, the exchange has been found!

Hello!
Can we swap?
My offer:

1 Like

I would love to swap :slight_smile: I’ll send you a message

1 Like

Swap found