Ft Collins, CO Meet-up, August 4, 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Ft Collins, CO

:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE:

Wolverine Farm & Publick House
316 Willow St, Ft Collins, CO 80524

:calendar: DATE: August 4, 2024

:alarm_clock: TIME: 1-3pm MST

:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

Ft Collins Meet-Up will be hosted by my sister (@cuttlefishbrain) and I (@hornwormhunter).

Please RSVP by responding below. We reserved two tables for ourselves and 10 to 12 people at Wolverine Farm & Publick House outside, weather permitting. In case of bad weather we will be meeting upstairs. Coffee/drinks and snacks are available for purchase.

Please bring a pen or stamp to sign meet-up postcards. Once the meet-up postcard is designed, we will update post. We will be ordering 100 postcards and they will be available for 50 cents a piece. You’re welcome to bring your own meet-up postcard as well.

Also, bring postcards, washi tape or stickers to swap, if you’d like.

6 Likes

Woohoo! I’m up in Cheyenne, so I’ll come down for this! It’ll be my first meet up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Due to a software update I removed the RSVP option. Please respond below if you plan on attending. My sister and I are looking to meeting you!

1 Like

@kat4544 Here is another meetup.

2 Likes

Hi - I would love to attend. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello! Is someone interested in swap? I can offer some meet- up cards from St.Petersburg or anything from my swap- album Anmelden | VK
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Friends-

Here is the image of our meetup postcard for the Fort Collins Postcrossing Summer Meetup in Fort Collins Colorado. The Meetup is being hosted at Wolverine Farm & Publick House by hornwormhunter and cuttlefishbrain on August 4th, 1 to 3 pm.

If you like, bring some of your favorite postcards that you’ve received or stories to share about your Postcrossing adventures. If you have PCs, stickers, stamps, or washi that you’d like to swap, bring it along. We hope to compile a list of Postcrossing resources of fun things to help decorate your postcards. It’s always cool to find interesting new things! Please respond in the chat if you’ll be able to join us. See you there!

7 Likes

That card design is amazing, I love it! Now I’m in a conundrum of deciding how many I want! :smiley:

1 Like

Just by chance I decided to look if there was a meet up in Colorado, and there is this one and soon! Count me in, please. And I love the meet up card. Great design! And I live in Fort Collins. Thank you for organizing this.

2 Likes

So excited to find out about this! In almost four years of Postcrossing, I’ve only gotten to attend two meetups…and this one’s just down the road from my home in Cheyenne!

Count me in. If you’re wanting pre-order numbers for the card, I’d love to have 20 of them…but if the order has already been placed and availability won’t be that high, I’ll be happy with fewer. Thank you for organizing this event!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@theadventuringheidi
@carried_away
@Brookej55
@libbyeuro
@HoosierWyomingite
@kat4544 ??

Hello Friends,

For those of you who are signed up for the meet up, we were just wondering how many postcards you might want. They arrived from the printer today and look amazing. I am considering getting more printed if there is any interest. Please let us know! Thanks!

2 Likes

I am still trying to figure out if I can make it. When will you need to know for sure?

@kat4544 Up until the day of the meet-up as long as there is availability. Hope you can make it!

1 Like

I’ve talked with my friend @TheNeonHyena and we are going to make it! I would like 15 postcards and she will take 10. Im very excited as this will be our first meetup and the third is my birthday!

2 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful postcard. Is it possible to swap? I am from Poland.
Best wishes, Joanna

1 Like

Hi! I would like to have 15 cards please. They are a great design, just perfect. See you then!

1 Like

I’d like 20, if there’s enough to go around :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hello,
I’d love to attend! I would be interested in purchasing 10 of the meet-up cards. Thank you! ~Katherine

1 Like

RSVPs - pcs
@theadventuringheidi - 10 pcs
@carried_away
@Brookej55
@libbyeuro - 15 pcs
@HoosierWyomingite - 20 pcs
@kat4544 - 15 pcs
@TheNeonHyena - 10 pcs
@kitkat32 - 10 pcs
@TandemStoker - 10 pcs
@lexiem11 - 10 pcs
@resalr - 10 pcs
@JadedRagdoll - 10 pcs

With the grest response on the pcs, we ordered a 100 more. Payment for postcards can be made by cash or Venmo (50 cents/postcard).

1 Like

I’ll take 10 postcards please!

1 Like