Ft Collins, CO Meet-up, August 4, 2024

Hi Joanna-

would be happy to do a swap if you would like to send me your address.

Loretta

Iā€™d love to attend.

Iā€™d like to purchase 10 postcards! What a great design, BTW! :smiley:

1 Like

I would like to attend :~) Would be my first meet-up! If possible, Iā€™d love to get 10 cards!

1 Like

@carried_away and @Brookej55 are you interested in buying any postcards?

Iā€™ll be there! And Iā€™d like to purchase 10 of your wonderful postcards!

1 Like

I donā€™t know if my original reply got deleted or if me trying to RSVP bumped me but I hope thereā€™s still room for me to come- I thought I signed up in June and now Iā€™m kind of wigging out that Iā€™m going to miss it. I was looking to buy at least five postcards- 10 if possible

1 Like

@JadedRagdoll - No worries. I knew there was one person I forgot when the software update happened. My apologies. See you there!

1 Like

@theadventuringheidi
@carried_away
@Brookej55
@libbyeuro
@HoosierWyomingite
@kat4544
@TheNeonHyena
@kitkat32
@TandemStoker
@lexiem11
@resalr
@JadedRagdoll

We wanted to update all of you, due to weather in the 90s we will be meeting inside upstairs at Wolverine Farm & Publick House.

Stairs are to the left as you come in the front door. Drinks and snacks are available for purchase downstairs.

6 Likes

Thank you! This heat is miserable, let alone the smoke! I totally do not mind taking the party indoors!

2 Likes

@theadventuringheidi
@carried_away
@Brookej55
@libbyeuro
@HoosierWyomingite
@kitkat32
@TandemStoker
@lexiem11
@resalr
@JadedRagdoll

After many months of planning and waiting, the meet-up is tomorrow! We just realized that there is an art festival in downtown Fort Collins very close by the Wolverine Farm & Publick House tomorrow as well. Itā€™s likely to be busy so leave yourself some time to find parking. Remember we are meeting upstairs. See you soon!

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! So glad weā€™ll be indoors! I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

2 Likes

Love to swap with somebody

1 Like

Hello from Germany!

Would someone like to trade this amazing meetup card with me? I can show you my available meetup cards in a pm. Thank you in advance! :blush:

1 Like

@theadventuringheidi
@libbyeuro
@HoosierWyomingite
@kitkat32
@TandemStoker
@lexiem11
@resalr

Thank you all for coming!

4 Likes

@cuttlefishbrain and @hornwormhunter were outstanding hostsā€¦thank you so much for putting this together!

2 Likes

Thank you @cuttlefishbrain and @hornwormhunter for a fun meetup! I had a great time!

I think everyone got the info for the WPD postcards, but just in case you missed it, hereā€™s the link:

2 Likes

My car gave out on me yesterday and I was unable to make it- I still really want to get my hands on some of those postcards - how do I do that?

Thanks so much to all our new friends who joined us at Wolverine Farm Publick House yesterday for the Meet-up! It was so great to spend time with all of you and hear your Postcrossing stories. This is such a warm and kind community! Iā€™m looking forward to more meet ups in the future.

Loretta
@cuttlefishbrain

3 Likes

Hello again, all! Madelyn and Loretta asked if I would post info here on buying vintage stamps at below face value rates. There are several reputable stamp dealers that use eBay to sell off large lotsā€¦Iā€™ve purchased from Fox River Stamps, Superior Stamps and a few others over the years. Just search eBay for ā€œbelow face value stampsā€, and look for a dealer with high feedback ratings. Superior has several listings right now, with $25 lots selling between $18 and $19. A fun way to add nostalgia to your cards!

Dan in Cheyenne

1 Like

Iā€™d love to swap for this card! :smiley:

1 Like