French students ready to send you back beautiful handmade cards

Hi, I would like to participate! Could I still send a postcard or is it too late?

Hi @tuandon! Could you please translate your post to English, since that’s the forum language according to the forum guidelines? Then everyone can understand what you wrote.
If you want to write in French or other languages, you can do so in #communities and #meetups.

1 Like

Thank you really much! Yesterday a reply with an handmade Christmas card arrived!

I have no idea why this even appeard on the Forum. I directed it to a teacher in France, as a private message. Please remove it from the Forum.

I did not address this to the Forum, and cannot understand how it even appeared there. It was a private message to a teacher in France. Please remove it from the Forum. Thank you. Don

I’ve deleted the post.

I guess you might have clicked one of the reply buttons in this thread, since it was posted publicly.

If you click an username and then message, you’ll be able to send a private message. You can learn more about PM’s here.

Hello!
I am a school teacher from Taiwan. I just came up with the same idea of exchanging handmade cards with students all over the wold. And here I found your post!
Our students will send you many Christmas cards (but may take a while to receive) and we hope your students can send back a new year blessing as well!

1 Like

Dear Emilie,
Bonjour!
It is Monday afternoon here and letting you know that I received a lovely card from Ines arrived to my mailbox today :heart:
Do tell her I loved it (so pink and cute) and happy to answer her questions she wrote on the card on further mail if she wish.
Let me know it is okay to send her another card to your school address.
(by a card celebrating a Happy New Year in Japanese style)

Sincerely,
Ayu

Hello. We have four cards with no address.
One from Jeanne in Corning, New York with a Xmas card by Rockwell

One from Modesto, California with a wreath on a door

One from Twisha from Atlanta, Georgia with a red glasshouse sculpture

One from Kalinca from Kevelear from Germany, a handmade card with a Xmas tree.

Our students have been very busy answering the last cards we received. Some of them are missing coz they are sick. We still 10 more to write tomorrow.

Thanks a lot for all your beautiful cards and your warm messages.

Best wishes
Emilie

2 Likes

We have received about 60 Xmas cards so far! I didn’t expect so many! I am very grateful.

4 Likes

• I hope the students like it :heart:
1 Like

I want to let you know that I recieved a lovely christmas card from Capucine :slight_smile:
It was a nice surprise!

Hello! I received an awesome card from Antoine. I love the front of the card and the little drawing that was included under the signature. Antoine has very nice handwriting. The nice message shows that Antoine remembered and understood what I wrote in my card to you. The card is on display in my kitchen.

1 Like

Hello! I love this idea! I would be delighted to send a card from the United States! Is it too late? I do not have a Christmas nor New Year’s card but am planning on sending a picture of a bee. :slight_smile:

Hi @emilief
Many thanks for the lovely card. Even if the student didn’t sign, it’s still a nice card :slight_smile: I’m glad I could be of some help to your students with my Irish cards.

1 Like

Hi @emilief :smiling_face: Is one of your students name Ana? Can you tell her Merci Beaucoup for her nice Christmas drawing on her card. You can also tell her that here in Voss, Norway we got almost 20 cm of snow in the last two days. It looks very much like a Christmas card here now :snowman:

Thank you for this exchange, and joyeux noè’l to Ana, you and your entire class :smiling_face:

Hello @emilief! This is a fantastic idea. I would like to send a post card too. Is it too late now, though?

I’m just seeing this. Would you still like cards sent?

Hello and a good evening from my side!
Thank you very much for the lovely green card from Nathane!
I hope all of you are doing well :blush:.

This is jeannor. I didn’t see the post until today that my postcard was rec’d and did not have a return address. Please PM me and I will provide my address for a return card, if one is available.