Do you wonder how you can send a PM (Personal Message) to someone on the forum? There’s 2 - two - ways to do it. I’ll show you how to send a message both ways.
Way number 1 - This requires you to find a post by the member in the forum.
Click on their username.
Click on “ Message”
Write the message and remove the link if prefered (if the message you send isn’t related to the post for instance)
Edit the title of the message if needed.
Click on “ Message” and the message will be sent.
Way number 2
- Click on your avatar in the top, right corner of the forum.
- Click on your username. (Clicking on the envelope icon twice, marked with blue is another option.)
- Click on “ Messages”
- Click on “ New Message”
- Start writing the username of the person you want to message.
- When you see the right username show up in the list, you can click that.
- Write a title of the message.
- Write a message
- Click “ Message” to send the message.