February 17, 2024 | San Francisco, CA | Year of the Dragon

@sanyuu Hi Chloe! Congrats on your first forum post! And thanks for the heads up! The feeling is mutual, looking forward to meeting you!

2 Likes

Hi,
I would love to swap, I can offer a Banksy meet up card from the meet up next Saturday.
Please send me a pm. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the delay, but we now have a design for the San Francisco meetup! :pray:t5: :sparkles:
ā€“ Looking forward to seeing everyone!

13 Likes

Hello, Team SF! and Happy Saturday! :raised_hands:

Wow! Love the design @ohhsayy ā€“ a nice mix of classic and modern!! So happy you are able to lend your expertise for another awesome card design! :fireworks: And no worries at all about the delay. We are all busy professionals :smiley:

As Oce mentioned, we can go ahead and take purchase requests now. Please go ahead and leave a comment with the quantity of cards you would like @ $0.50 a card. (we will be selling the cards in quantities of 10) You can Venmo me [at] LLmike007 or Zelle me (PM me for details), or you can pay at Montclair the day of the event.

At this point, we are going to be recommending each participant limit their cards to be distributed/ signed to 20 cards. You are welcome to purchase additional cards, but plan on 20 max at this point for actual signing.

In the interest of keeping surplus cards to a minimum, we are going to be ordering a number of cards consistent with the distribution at previous SoCal meetup events. There is a possibility we will sell out, so please let me know at your earliest opportunity how many cards :slight_smile: Thank you SO much for hanging tight with us for this long!!!

Oh yeah, and GO Niners!! :football:

5 Likes

:mask::mask::ukraine::mask:
Please place my order for 20 Meet-up Cards :dragon:
Look forward to seeing everyone :eyes:
Be Well, Stay Safe :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™d like to order 10 cards please. Will pay via Venmo shortly. Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will Venmo for 20 cards now.

2 Likes

Hi again Mike! I would love to order 10 postcards please.

1 Like

30 for me, please! I will Venmo you tomorrow!

1 Like

Iā€™ll take 20 cards! Will venmo now.

1 Like

I will take 30 please. Sending the payment on Venmo now.

1 Like

I will take 30 cards please. DM you for Zelle payment. Thank you

1 Like

Iā€™ll do 30! Thank you! And wow 49ers in the Super Bowl!

1 Like

I would love to attend but I have to check my schedule first. Iā€™d like to order 10 cards. If I canā€™t make it, can you please have my cards signed and mailed to me? I can send you the money for shipping or send you a self-addressed stamped envelope. Please let me know. Iā€™ll Venmo you for the cards asap. Thanks for organizing!

1 Like

Iā€™ll order 20 cards. Thanks! :blush::pray:

1 Like

Please place me 50 postcards please , paying cash on the day ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, please put me down for 30. I RSVPā€™d as going but my sibling (Jean) will actually go in my place to pick up the postcards/for signing.

Will Venmo you now.

1 Like

Hi @asuayan! If you are unable to make it, we can certainly send you the blank cards but unfortunately I canā€™t guarantee the cards will be stamped. Would it be possible to find a friend who is confirmed going and perhaps they can make sure the cards make the rounds? I apologize Iā€™m not able to commit to the stamping due to my hosting duties. But I hope you are able to make it!

Hi Everyone!!
Wow, I am so so sorryā€¦ Iā€™m sure you all thought I disappeared off the face of the earth of somethinā€™. Ahhh my apologies! Donā€™t worry guys, Iā€™m getting back on this ish and getting it doneā€¦ kinda like the 49ers :laughing:

I will update the main thread with order counts and Venmo payments as they come in.

Thank you to all who responded to Oceā€™s post and paid!! For those of you paying cash the day of, donā€™t worry, I gotchu. :hugs:

We got a couple more folks I would love to hear from if you are planning on going and purchasing cards:
Please feel free to reply at your earliest opportunity! We still have a good number of cards but as they say, this deal wonā€™t last! Thanks :slight_smile:

@akap25 @lahabladora @tianye4869 @bree_wee @PatchouliandMangoes @bwong @krystaltaka @tonirose @imhereforthememes53 @CandaceGA @sanyuu

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™d like 10 please. How much and what is the Venmo to send it to?

1 Like