February 10, 2024 | Montclair, CA | Lunar New Year

Thanks! I’m sure it will be a blast. I’ve never been to Montclair before and am looking forward to exploring it while up that way.

2 Likes

This will be my second meetup and I’m very excited to attend! Has the postcard pre-purchase post been sent? I have read through the comments but I may have missed it. Steph

2 Likes

@RedHairSteph aww thanks Stephanie, the feeling is mutual! Looking forward to having you join us.

Alas, we have not posted the postcard deets just yet. Sorry for the delay! I know we are pushing it a little but we will definitely be posting the design soon! Thanks for checking :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll be there!

5 Likes

Hi Mike. I hope this is the right way to message you. Is it too late to order postcards for the Feb 10 Montclair event?

Thanks!

Wendy

3 Likes

@Pyrah Hi Ashley! Awesome, thanks for the heads up! Looking forward to seeing you!

@wendytel Thanks Wendy for reaching out! You didn’t miss the boat, the boat is still here with the anchor firmly aground… but hopefully not for much longer. :slight_smile: We are getting very close to debuting the design and we will take orders shortly thereafter. Thanks for your patience!!

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the delay, but we now have a design for our Montclair meetup! :pray:t5: :sparkles:
I believe we can now start taking counts for cards! – Looking forward to seeing everyone!

12 Likes

Hello, Team Montclair! and Happy Friday! :raised_hands:

Wow! Love the design @ohhsayy – a nice mix of classic and modern!! So happy you are able to lend your expertise for another awesome card design! :fireworks:

As Oce mentioned, we can go ahead and take purchase requests now. Please go ahead and leave a comment with the quantity of cards you would like @ $0.50 a card. (we will be selling the cards in quantities of 10) You can Venmo me [at] LLmike007 or Zelle me (PM me for details), or you can pay at Montclair the day of the event.

At this point, we are going to be recommending each participant limit their cards to be distributed/ signed to 20 cards. You are welcome to purchase additional cards, but plan on 20 max at this point for actual signing.

In the interest of keeping surplus cards to a minimum, we are going to be ordering a number of cards consistent with the distribution at previous Inland Empire meetup events. There is a possibility we will sell out, so please let me know at your earliest opportunity how many cards :slight_smile: Thank you SO much for hanging tight with us for this long!!!

4 Likes

The cards look great! I’d like to order 20 and pay in cash at the event please. I’m an old lady and don’t have a phone to do these cash apps. I know, I know, it seems like not much longer I’ll be able to do anything in this society without one, but I’ll stretch it as long as I can…. :smile:

2 Likes

Hi Mike, I’ll take 20 for me and 20 for @lesmen, I’ll send payment via venmo for both. Thank you, I’m looking forward to the meetup!

3 Likes

I’d like 20 cards and I’ll pay in cash at the event. Thank you! Great design by the way! See you in 2 weeks!

3 Likes

Hi, please put me down for 30 cards . Thank you.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m going to take 10 cards, please.
My friend might want some
As well, but haven’t heard her reply. Once I know, I might update my original request.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Going to start keeping track of card reserves here! :sparkles:

Update: Moved the list further down the thread :smile:

1 Like

@trickykid1 thank you! :pray:t5: – and no worries, cash is always good! :smile:

@marora have you both down! :writing_hand:t5: Looking forward to it as well! :sparkles:

@onlyonemrabe82 Thank you! Noted, and those two weeks are going to fly by :laughing:

@PattyO Noted, and thank YOU!

@catandmouse Absolutely noted down! :pray:t5: Sounds good, looking forward to meeting up again!

Starting to count the days! :calendar:

2 Likes

I’d like to reserve 30 cards. Thank you!
Just realized it’s in just two weeks. See you soon!

2 Likes

@tianye4869 Got you down :writing_hand:t5: ! See you soon!

2 Likes

Hey just was told about this event and i will be attending. Can i be put down for 20 cards please. Thanks

2 Likes

@SpookyKid got you down! :writing_hand:t5: Glad you’ll be joining us again!

2 Likes

I sent you payment to venmo. If thats cool

2 Likes