Expired cards have disappeared

Suddenly today my list of expired cards has disappeared. This happen to anyone else ?

Did you accidentally uncheck the “include expired postcards” box?

2 Likes

No. that is ticked. !

Have you drawn new addresses and the expired cards are now on page 2?

Has it been more than a year since they were sent so they dropped off the system?
(Edit: oh, you joined less than a year ago so that’s not possible)

She has sent 160 cards so she only has 12 slots.

1st page of traveling list should contain minimum 25 postcards.
All of her traveling and expired cards should be in 1 page only.
I don’t think she has more than 13 expired cards.

travelinglist

Yes, I saw that later when I looked to the profile, but now I have no other idea.

I can’t get on to page 2 ! Maybe I am having a senior moment , I will try again tomorrow. It’s not vital anyway. Thank you all for trying to help.

1 Like

Did you check to make sure you have “Include expired postcards” checked? (Blue check in yudi’s reply above).

I can’t tell you how many times I inadvertently click on stuff like that and it takes me a while to realize why things all of a sudden look weird. :joy:

Nevermind, Bille already addressed that.

Do you have a little arrow by the card ID?

Untitled-1

My list sometimes shows that instead of the full width with “Expired” noted. If you click the arrow it will show the travel time and if the card has expired.

2 Likes

I guess the arrow appears when there is a long name of country or user? I noticed it when I checking out a list with a card to United Arab Emirates.

2 Likes

Yep, I have a long user name currently which is collapsing my list.

They made some changes to the interface and I HATE them. When looking at your list of traveling postcards, there is no way to see which ones are expired. You have to take the extra effort FOR EACH LINE IN THE LIST to click on the little expansion arrow on the left. There you will see the information that used to be on the main list display (The ‘expired’ note and the days traveling). Honestly, these are among the most important things that you want to see at a glance. I don’t know what problem they thought they were solving, but this makes the list so difficult and adds extra unnecessary actions to see the most important information. HATE IT! Please put it back the way it was.

My list is still the same display: include expired by checking the box or default omitted.

1 Like

I don’t think there have been any changes. It’s probably what @June060310 described just two posts above yours: when there is an unusually long username (or even country name) in your list the system hides some of the information behind the arrow. Until that card that is registered, try hiding a column that is less important to you by clicking on the “Show/hide columns” button at the top of the list. You can then make the column show up again later.
​ ​ ​ ​

2 Likes

quite right. Today I pulled a user with a twenty-character username PLUS a donate badge. I think this caused the issue. Sorry for the rant.

2 Likes

Same problem same solution

Thanks for this, I really dislike it too !