Europa 2024 stamps

Lithuania :lithuania:

22 Likes

Croatia :croatia:

12 Likes

I think this year’s EUROPA stamps from Cyprus that @Prodromos shared on another topic are just gorgeous! :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

love the seaweed one a lot. But my to fave is still the Polish one :heart: can’t wait to see the Portogese stamps.^
and some I found still missing here

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Sweden in fact has 3 designs. I love a lot the moon jellies :heart:

Republic of Artsakh (no official issue, but I often like their designs a lot)

Lativia (too pink for my taste…)

15 Likes

To be honest I expected something different from our postal services but still the design is interesting and minimalistic. Until now (there are still some countries that haven’t issued their stamps yet) I really like three designs: the polish (not only because I have roots from Poland) because it combines underwater theme with ecology, the slovakian for the choice of the fish and the contrast of colors and last the Isle of Man mosaic design, so artistically interesting. That German design surely is disappointing.

5 Likes

Is there a RR for the EUROPA 2024 stamps? I was looking for some but was not succesful :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

They’re not out yet, but Guernsey Post showed their set on Twitter recently. They’re cute!

16 Likes

Full sheet of the Dutch Europa stamps showing the European bitterling (Rhodeus amarus) and the fringed waterlily (Nymphoides peltata):

10 Likes

Definitely more interesting than most of the others.

And they are so colorful! :star_struck:

There is a Chain card RR and one of groups (even maybe two?) is for Europa stamps 2024 :slightly_smiling_face:

Austria’s version in real life

The water has a subtle blue shimmering/phosphorizing effect :heart_eyes: haven’t seen this before (not easy to catch on camera either)

14 Likes

Malta :malta:

14 Likes

Serbian stamps for this year are out

18 Likes

This stamp will be available tomorrow (9 May) in Spain. It is a seabed of the Balearic Islands with a Posidonia meadow. I like it very much :bouncing:

15 Likes

Andorra (French) :andorra:

8 Likes

Azerbaijan is out too.

I love especially the whale. but all 3 are really nice.

and Estonia

and I think Guernsey wasn’t mentioned here yet too

11 Likes

Oh, I love the portuguese stamps :heart:

20 Likes

especially love the jelly fish. but all are really nice. also the sheets are lovely.

Italy :it:

20 Likes