Does anyone send Greeting cards

Hi,everyone!I know this is a postcard website but i find some beautiful greeting cards in my city,will postcrosser like greeeting cards or i’d better send postcard?

1 Like

Probably better not to. After all, you promise to send a postcard when you draw an address, not a greetings card.

This topic might help you:

2 Likes

You can send greeting card, but only if the user mentions on their profile that they are fine with folded/greetings cards ( like I do on mine). Else you risk your card being not registered as most people only want a postcard.

2 Likes

For official cards, I’d send postcards unless the person specifically says they’d like to receive a greeting card.

But people often offer to swap greeting cards in the Forum on a regular basis, so feel free to offer them here & look out for other’s postings here too.

2 Likes

You could send your greeting cards in this forum by asking for private swaps here: #trades-requests-offers:other-trades

Or participate in these tag games:
Folded Cards Easy Wishes Tag
Note in a folded card + surprise tag
Folded Christmas card

There are also Round Robins which have groups where you can send folded/greeting cards, for example the :santa: Holidays & Festivals (HF RR).

4 Likes

Like others have said, there’s definitely topics in this forum where you can swap/send folded cards! That card is beautiful! :heart_eyes: I definitely wouldn’t mind swapping.

1 Like

Hello @lemonsherbet
we had already a similar Topic and that was closed.
You can read about it here

I’m sure if you read the topic, your question will be answered.

And here is another Topic about greeting cards

2 Likes

Thank you all!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.