Does anyone remember me? Joinhanoi from Vietnam?

Hi . I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not so apologies if not. The forum has changed since I last used it and I’m still trying to find my way around :blush:I am returning to post crossing after a very long break. I used to be a very active postcrosser and over several years I was an active member in Russia,Kazakhstan and Vietnam . My user names were Russianruby/JoinHanoi. I had a lot of friends on here and just wonder if there is any one still around that remembers me . I hope so and it would be lovely to see some old ‘faces’ as well as new .xxxx

15 Likes

Well, I still have you in my address list with “Jo F…, IPO Box 48…”. I was also absent about 3 years from forum and I am very happy to be back here. So, nice to see you again!

4 Likes

Welcome back from a relative newbie! (just hitting my one year anniversary tomorrow, lol) You’ll get the hang of the new Forum soon. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Wow .Hi I remember you .That IPO no was my post box in Hanoi .thanks for answering my post :grin:

1 Like

Thankyou for your msg. Nice to meet you , I’m starting to find my way around …very slowly :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I still have many cards from you from old RRs :slight_smile: I just came back after several years off the forums as well - nice to see some familiar “faces”.

1 Like

Welcome Back! :love_letter: I am a newbie, less than 1 year on Postcrossing.
:mailbox_with_mail:

2 Likes

Jenhart . So nice to see you again . I remember some really nice rrs with you . It’s nice we’ve come back at the same time too :grin::grin:x

I remember you. We swapped onec during my beginner days at Postcrossing. Welcome back.

1 Like

Ha! She’s back!
:bouncing: :bouncing: :bouncing:
I never forgot you, dear Joanne!
:revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes, I remember you! Long time no see!

1 Like

I remember you too, even though I think I only ever got one card from you on some tag in 2013-ish
Welcome back!!

1 Like

Hello;))) i was just going through some recieved cards and saw not only Vietnam but also Cuba:)))

from a swap of ours! So yes, i do remember;)))) welcome back!!!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice to see some old people :slight_smile:
But nice to meet new friends, too :wink:

I made pretty long break too, but I am back now and looking forward new swaps :sunflower:

1 Like

Hello dear Jo,

You’re back :tada: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes, I have saved your sent cards. (The Round Robins :slight_smile: .)

2 Likes

Hello! I remember you as JoinHanoi. I have got some great cards from Vietnam, sent by you.

1 Like

Welcome back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I also remember you! I’m not sure if we ever swapped anything but I remember you as a forum member :slight_smile: Good to have you back!

1 Like

welcome back… not sure if we ever had any exchange… but I think I read your name here and there.

1 Like

Welcome back, Jo! :blush: I remember you, we did a swap a looong time ago! It’s great to see you again, I hope you’re doing good :blush:

1 Like