Does anyone remember me? Joinhanoi from Vietnam?

Heyo! :laughing: Of course I remember you, JoinHanoi! I received several postcards with Lunar New Year stamps from you while you’re living in Vietnam. So happy to see you back! Welcome to the new era of Postcrossing! Ha Ha Ha ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::laughing:

1 Like

Hi yes I remember swapping with you :grin:

Hi! I came back after a long break as well and you were one of the first people I noticed missing! We traded often in the big monthly RR a lot if I recall correctly. I think I lived in Washington state back then, not sure if you remember me. Haha

Anyways, welcome back! This site does have a slight learning curve, but you’ll get the hang of it! Everyone is just as helpful as ever! :love_letter:

Beachyblonde - of course I remember you! We did a lot of exchanges if I remember rightly. Nice to see you back

My dear old Nordbear , I’m so glad that you ‘re still here. I’m so happy to be back x

Nisnoopy -I remember doing a lot of swaps with you . Nice to see you x

1 Like

delen_mir - I’m sure we exchanged cards. I remember you’re user name really well . X

Kotona- I remember doing a lot of great exchanges with you, great to see you xx

jettelise

It’s so nice to see that you are still here . I’m glad that you kept my cards from Vietnam.:slightly_smiling_face:xxx

1 Like

Thankyou for all your replies. It’s amazing to see so many old ‘postcrossing friends’. I can’t wait to catch up with people around the tags and RRs . I’m also looking forward to making new friends on here . Xxxx

3 Likes

Bumping up a really old thread but someone mentioned you were active again (I clearly am not as active as I used to be)! Nice to see you back! :smiley:

1 Like

I remember you! I sent a postcard to your lamp through the forum!

1 Like

I remember you too! At this time I was still living in Guinea :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Welcome back! I have been thinking of you sometimes, and of other postcrossers still missing. :heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Hello Jo,

A newbie here, I’ve been on the forum for about 10 months, but between us we have kept some of the tags going, especially the UK & IRELAND to the WORLD - Tag, you are catching up with me :wink:

Hopefully we will exchange postcards in the future, either through the tags or RR.

2 Likes

Hoi Jo!
Sent by me from a closed account. I’m from NL.
@RussianRuby was one of yours as well.
Nice you are back :slight_smile: .

1 Like