Do you prefer one every day or a bundle ?

It’s in the title : do you prefer receiving one card everyday or a big one day and nothing the next day ?

I personally prefer to receive one card everyday :smiley:

18 Likes

So do I - I prefer a litte joy each day.

7 Likes

I prefer 1 a day than I can have happy mail each day hopefully.

7 Likes

Ideally, I would prefer one each day, but 2-3 every few days would also be nice.

But, currently, it is all messed up. I don’t get anything for 2-3 weeks and then get a huge bunch one day. I don’t like it, I can’t enjoy it properly and I get overwhelmed to send Thanks messages to senders.

36 Likes

It doesn’t matter to me as I don’t really look at them until the weekends.

6 Likes

Whilst it’s exciting to receive masses on one day, I agree with @rhuqesmail that it can end up being overwhelming trying to write the thank you messages. So I also prefer receiving one every day too.

15 Likes

Same as @rhuqesmail and @florallle I’d prefer 1-2 each day to fully enjoy each of them.

3 Likes

Bundles. It’s cost effective for the postie (as they deliver my mails using a motorcycle)

I get my mails in batches of 5 to 10 usually. 2 to 3 times a month

It can be an “alarm” as well. When I feel it’s a bit overwhelming to register and report (from tags) the cards, that’s when I know I have to chill down a bit :joy:

13 Likes

I prefer one a day. A little sunshine each day.

6 Likes

How do you have that kind of self control? I would want to read my postcards right away. LOL.

4 Likes

I would love to but I just do not have the time during the week. I mean, sometimes I read them but don’t have the time to respond.

5 Likes

I like to get something every day, and it’s easier to manage. However, i got a stack the otner day and that was exciting. Only i feel i need to register them immediately, because I know how it feels waiting for new addresses, and that becomes a bit overwhelming.

13 Likes

Ideally I would receive a bundle every day :innocent:

As a serious response, I prefer a more even spread with a few days here and there without any cards. This way I don’t get bored or overwhelmed. When it comes to sending, I much prefer bundles.

7 Likes

I feel for @rhuqesmail. I would not enjoy receiving a massive bundle all at once. I’m tempted to suggest putting them in a box at the front door and reaching for just one or two every day…to ‘receive’…but can imagine that it would only exacerbate any problems with expiries and long delivery times. :frowning:

I’m very much in the ‘a little each day’ camp :+1:t2:.

5 Likes

One each day! :smiley:

… but I’m far from it …

1 Like

I prefer a bundle
My postal worker is also excited

I just find this whole project amazing

I have people who we went from postcards ro letters with postcards

This has been real eye opening

9 Likes

I don’t have a preference, but even if I had, they always come in bundles :sweat_smile: As @rhuqesmail says it’s sometimes too much to answer, but I have a special place for cards just received. When I get my mail, I put them there, sort them by the date sent and answer one by one or come back to them as soon as I have time for postcrossing.

5 Likes

I love getting bundles!

7 Likes

Since my mailbox is not in front of my house I have to walk about 50 ft to the community mailboxes to get the mail, so it would be nice to at least get one postcard every day.

Since we don’t get mail on Sunday, the mail that does come in on Monday tends to be more plentiful. If a holiday falls on Monday then we get a lot of mail on Tuesday.

6 Likes

I prefer one every day. But because of the recent policies, I have to go to the post office to get my cards by myself and it’s hard for me to go to there to often. So I can only get a bundle every 2 months. It ruins much of my excitement.
I can’t keep them and reply one every day, since I think that I must register cards as soon as I got them.

3 Likes