Design your own stamps

I’ve not long discovered design your own postage stamps (in Australia). It’s been fun. They are currently $10 off for other Australian postcrossers. Are they available in most countries?

15 Likes

Taiwan continues to have this service (I saw it in the postal museum)

Singapore and Malaysia used to have this.
No longer available in Singapore, not sure if still available in Malaysia

1 Like

Germany have this service too

2 Likes

The Netherlands has it too, but these stamps are more expensive (2.28€ instead of 1.75€ internationally).

1 Like

In Finland one can buy a set of 10 personalized stamps for 36 €. Normal set of 10 stamps (for national mail) is 25 €. (So you pay 3,60€ for a stamp of your design, but the actual stamp value is still 2,50€).

2 Likes

Alas, Canada Post ended its custom stamps programme in 2022. :pensive: I had one made of my avatar and can no longer get it.

2 Likes

In India there is a concept of my stamps, where by you can design your own stamps

1 Like

Yes they are more expensive here too so definitely good to get on an offer.

Do we have that here in the US? I didn’t realize some countries did that.

1 Like

Not anymore. Custom stamps program was cancelled in 2020

1 Like

But sooo expensive! 27.45 € for 10 stamps (international)!!! :sob:
10 normal stamps (international) cost 9.50 €

2 Likes

Wow that’s a big difference:-(

1 Like

I know. Its way to much :thinking:

2 Likes

In Austria we also have this service

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I didn’t know it but I saw that Spain can also personalize the stamps
Flexible: you can buy bundles of 15 panoramic stamps, 20 vignette stamps or 25 classic stamps It us from 34,55€. Maria

1 Like

So companies like Zazzle used to let consumers print their own stamps. Here are some of mine:

According to my local postal worker, I can still use them…which means you may be able to find people selling their old ones.

I got a letter in the mail saying I can print up my own stamps at home but I suspect the customization is limited. I haven’t tried it, so I can’t speak to the quality or variety. Anyone on here try Stamps. com? Print Postage from Home, Postal Office - Stamps.com

4 Likes

Wow those eyes are so striking!!! :heart:

Yes, we do have!
We call them Prisma Stamps and the fun thing is the price is like the regular one.
I’ve never tried it before, but I’m interested to use them to make maxicards since I have selfprint postcards, I think that’d be nice ~

1 Like

I’ve never thought of it like that and wondered how people make their own maxi card. How do you do the postmark stamp part?

Since it’s a personalized stamp, people can use their signature rubber stamp as a postmark. I think some people already have it, this is mine…

1 Like