Design your own stamps

Oh I see! That’s very beautiful and clever :heart_eyes:

1 Like

There is something like this in the US. Someone made a bunch for my uncle with his picture on them but he never used them. Since he died, I have been using the stamps for family and for postcrossing. They still work. It means a lot to me, but I would never design my own stamps, I think. I do have friends who have done so for their Christmas cards.

1 Like

That is very special having them and being able to use them now :heart: I am sorry for your loss x

i remember the united nations postal admin did this service before the pandemic. i went to their website and see they are still offering it. the “personalized stamps” pane (sheet) contain 20 stamps, but only 10 are for postage. the others are just some symbol from the united nations. 2024 is the lunar year. the cost for the new york office is $20.95 for 10 stamps. do not know what value each stamps, but think the first class forever rate of 68¢. you can check out at their website unstamps.org

1 Like

Austria has this service too.
I created one several years ago and last time a matching postcard. :blush:

1 Like

Ukraine has Vlasna Marka service. A friend in Dnipro was very kind to order a sheet of 9 stamps with my favorite travel photos.

Spain has Tu Sello service, but they had put a lot of restrictions, more strict than what the USPS had when they allowed stamps.com and zazzle.com to offer the service on behalf of USPS.

Those stamps are still valid. I still have a couple of stamps.com and zazzle.com custom stamps ordered by the local stamp club that I might use in the future.

Universal Orlando also sold such stamps.com stamps with Harry Potter designs. I received postcards with such stamps.

Oh my gosh! I need to do this! This is brilliant.

Yes, i have had several sets made. The first set is using a photograph my husband took on one of his local bicycle rides. The two other sets are both photos i took. One of a Rosella (Native Australian Bird) and of Flannel flowers (also Native). It’s great fun!

6 Likes

@Aussie_Lady they are all beautiful :heart_eyes: I love the extra ‘story’ they tell on a card!

1 Like