Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

I decorated the envelopes I’m sending to my friends!

11 Likes

Tried making some for my penpals :blush:

29 Likes

What I did yesterday. It’s been a while since I last did this way.

22 Likes

I like to decorate my envelopes with the art of writing itself. I made this envelope for the purpose of showing an example without having to block out the addresses (for obvious reasons)

71 Likes

These are so awesome :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat:

It was really hard but fun!

23 Likes

Not so much time these days but still loving creating these :heart:

41 Likes

So talented! My pen skills are terrible at best! Well done :heart:

1 Like

I was in love with the beautifull things I saw here so I decided to try myself to decorate enveloppes. Here is my first one.
Thanks to everyone of you, you give me inspiration and courage to try.

35 Likes

Love decorating for the “green time of the year”. Can’t wait for spring to arrive! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But it’s still the weather for boots… :cloud_with_rain: :closed_umbrella: :sweat_smile:

41 Likes

First attempt of envelope decoration. Probably last too. Scrapbooking looks really beautiful, but I guess it will never be my strength :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

Wow.
What kind of nib do you use?

For that specific envelope I used a Zebra G nib with Tom Norton’s Walnut Ink.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Beautiful :heart:

1 Like

I like it! And to be honest it’s all about your creative process! There’s no right or wrong. Just enjoy! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks a lot. That’s encouraging :slightly_smiling_face:

To me this looks like something I’d be happy to have, and seems like there’s a piece of book image that drew my attention and I tried to looks what books :slight_smile: :books:

1 Like

Thanks!
It’s a piece of an old ARCO 2003 booklet (Madrid’s Contemporary art exhibition) depicting a detail of a photograph by Bismarck and Spinelli

2 Likes

I send envelopes rarely and use this.

But love premier jour.

Perhaps, it’s a good idea?

37 Likes