Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

I just made this envelope))

18 Likes

I just done this envelope and will out for tag to @cali29

23 Likes

I love it! Can’t wait to see it in person :blush:

1 Like

Such a nice envelope! Everything looks so great:)

1 Like

12 Likes

I sent this envelope today.

13 Likes

I often send selfmade mini-envelopes filled with all kinds of paper stuff, e.g. stickers.
Here what they could look like:

Imgur

Here I’ve made envelopes out of an old calender about herbs & flowers
Imgur

40 Likes

Here are some envelopes.some of them are decorated, some are made from leftovers of wall paper.

36 Likes

These looks amazing, i wish one day to get something like this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cool. Any of these herbs used as medicines?

1 Like

Yes, many of them like sage and thyme etc…

1 Like

I would send you some, but unfortunately they are all gone.
But if you want a mini envelope, just let me know. I make them all the time.

2 Likes

I just sent out some folded cards from tags and to penpals. Three envelopes were a lot of fun because I could decorate them according to topics the people like best. Easy to guess which topics those are, right? :relaxed:

How do your Christmas season envelopes look like? I’d really love to see some artwork of you for inspiration. :grin: :dizzy: :santa: :mrs_claus: :evergreen_tree: :stars:

36 Likes

I kept this one rather simple, I made it from an exhibition poster (“Lovis Corinth. Das Leben, ein Fest!”) and wanted the detail of Lovis Corinth’s painting to be in the foreground. I’ll show something else that required more effort in the future.
And now just take a look at Lovis Corinth’s portrait of his wife, isn’t it amazing? :heart_eyes:

Here you can see the whole painting:

18 Likes

wow! me too, I’m enjoying decoration envelops and letters too much :slight_smile:

Someone I know made this and some more envelopes for me. I’m amazed by her talent.

8 Likes

I am enjoying decorating envelopes so much! :heart_eyes_cat:

26 Likes

They are amazing!!!

1 Like

I love the graph paper for the address “label”. Very fun designs!

3 Likes

Thank you :relaxed: