Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

Not sure if this is the right thread–there is also another one about mail art in general. But this one is about the envelopes and drawing is decorating right … Sorry for the “water marks”.

20 Likes

They’re all cute, but I absolutely adore the bee envelope :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile: As so many others I’m self-taught that’s why it’s not geometrically accurate.

1 Like

More washi tape decorated envelopes.

36 Likes

Very cool, especially the one with the trees. Aren’t you worried that the washi tape will peel off during the letter’s journey? Sometimes I get envelopes with the tape sticking out on the edges.

1 Like

I’m pleased with how this turned out

27 Likes

@Attyla_Hun i cover it with plastic film before mailing it.

2 Likes

Today’s envelope decoration :grinning:

12 Likes

20 Likes

10 Likes

Here are some of my recently decorated envelopes :blush:

70 Likes

Here are the envelopes I sent in the past month or so✉️

The problem is that I always end up in the same pattern…:persevere::sweat_drops:

35 Likes

When rescuing gardening and country life magazines of my friend from the recycling paper bin I found some pictures which filled the whole page. I folded them into envelopes – upcycling again! :relaxed: – and found them so nice that I didn’t dare to put some more decorations on them. Also the pages were large enough to make some pretty big envelopes. So I was happy to put larger and / or more things into them.
This is how they looked like before sending…

27 Likes

I really love seeing what everyone is creating on their envelopes! I too, do quite a bit of things on the envelopes!

I sometimes draw (when I have the time to)…

I also cut and stick paper from receipts, bus tickets, used magazines, brochures, leaflets, etc… I incorporate the stamps into the designs as well.

30 Likes

These are beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I like them! I used to get a bit hung up about thinking mine were the same pattern but now I see it’s just my style. :blush:

1 Like

A couple of Postcrossing envelopes I did yesterday. Was nice to get some time out to ‘play’ :blush:

32 Likes

Thank you​:blush::two_hearts:
That’s right!
If you think of it as “being yourself,” then it’s also your personality.
I’m going to try more challenges in the future✉️

2 Likes

Some simple doodles

25 Likes

hi, i made my mail art by myself, i am trying make these

22 Likes