Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

I love the color scheme and the quoted suitcase, it is a cute sticker.

1 Like

The envelopes you show are really cool, where did you get them? Also, I really like the firetruck postcards you showed.

1 Like

These are some of the handpainted envelopes I made for InCoWriMo this year. These are all of my dog Batman, but I painted a few other pets as well.

78 Likes

This time again I used brown packaging paper to make envelopes from and due to the fairly thin paper the envelopes are nicely lightweighted. Sometimes I use this paper for special protection of parcels especially when we have a lot of rain. And rain … oh dear… we have a lot in the colder half of the year. :smiling_face: :cloud_with_rain: :umbrella:

30 Likes

Second attempt. Keeping it simple.

14 Likes

I’m new in Postcrossing but I like to send cards in an envelop. So I can write a little bit more and I can decorate the envelops. I use soft pastels crays which make nice colours.
Now that I’ve seen all the amazing envelops, it gave me additional ideas and I think I will do a mix of scrap and my soft pastels.

I do not match the stamp with the envelop but with the subject chosen for the card based on what the person says he/she likes.
I will not make the envelop but my some and decorate them.

3 Likes

You are super talented! Love these! Your dog is adorable too! :heart:

These are really pretty, but just a heads up, we can see all of the addresses on here.

I didn’t really decorate this one, the envelope is in itself very beautiful. I love how the stamps go very well with the envelope design and wanted to share it.

10 Likes

I like keeping it minimal, using my typewriter to add design and using vintage postage :postbox::postbox:

9 Likes

13 Likes

Excited to be able to share my envelopes & vintage postage here.
Also very interested in direct swaps…

22 Likes

You have beautiful envelopes, very beautiful. It is a pity that now the USA does not send mail to Russia, and I cannot offer you a direct exchange.

1 Like

Thank you so much :postbox::postbox::postbox:

I started to use wax seals again on my envelopes in February. Then I watched a couple of videos on YouTube and decided to put my stationery collection to use. This is the result after a week now…

25 Likes

Sometimes I draw on my envelopes.

38 Likes

Some envelopes I have been decorating just for fun!! I am in love with this hobby!!:butterfly::heart:

22 Likes

more envelopes almost ready!

23 Likes

I would love to swap with you.
PM if you are interested.:slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Birthday confetti!

5 Likes