Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

I made my envelope with acrylic paper 115-pound paper 9x12 I used Posca pen, Sharpies, and Prismacolor color pencils.

27 Likes

These are amazing!!!

1 Like

Gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here are a few more decorated envelopes, I must admit I am hooked on making them!

25 Likes

Robot rules! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so glad I stumbled upon this thread! Everybody here is so talented. :slightly_smiling_face:

I like to make envelopes out of scrapbook paper. Here are a couple of summer-themed ones I made recently.

I also like to make these small ones for sending stickers, tea, and other small items inside a larger envelope.

47 Likes

I need to commission you to draw my 3 dogs! Such talent. Thank you for sharing - gorgeous

Hello everybody
I made this mermaid/ skellie for a pen pal in Poland!

20 Likes

@GnarlyBarley This is giving me strong la loteria vibes with a dash of dia de la muerta :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

Right on! a lot of my work is Dia De Los Muertos PM me your address and I will send you one of my latest postcard.
Charlie

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Brilliant!

1 Like

Until now, I only used single washi tape or stamping. I’m starting to use different materials and I like it. I’m just learning and it’s a long way to go, but I can’t imagine sending a clean envelope without decorations now.

39 Likes

I love these … they are awesome n I love the super Mario one it’s awesome

1 Like

This mermaid is so cool I like the pirate too! Nice job

1 Like

Hi Nicole
Glad you like them I had a lot of fun creating them. If you like I could add you to my postcard pal address book, I design postcards monthly and would love to share my art with you.
Peace Charlie

3 Likes

Brayer cleaning paper and flowers from gift wrapping paper (the envelope is bent because I wrote to it with my type writer)

and now I wish I’d put the 0,20 € stamp next to the priority sticker :no_mouth:
(and I did remove the orange looking piece of tape)

31 Likes

I love decorating envelopes :blush::heartbeat:

46 Likes

Envelope for Germany :love_letter::de:

16 Likes

Hello! I just joined Postcrossing a few weeks ago, and haven’t sent out any postcards yet. However, I hope to start next month :smiley:

I am no stranger to envelope art though! I even have an IG account dedicated towards my passion (and towards my penfriends). Anyone else share their enevelope art on IG?

You can find some of my creations here:

Snail.Mailz

I am looking forward to participating in this forum. I know I am going to like it here :slight_smile:

5 Likes