Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

A little ballet!

15 Likes

18 Likes

Using my doilies

21 Likes

And another one, just finished :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

I found this bear cute, so now he is on my envelop. I should light up my pictures. :see_no_evil::rofl:

17 Likes

8 Likes

Sara Hagale (https://www.instagram.com/shagey_/) did a wonderful set of notecards for Valentine’s Day. I tried drawing one of her V-Day dog designs. I hope it will entertain the mail carrier.

Also used it on a postcard.

10 Likes

That is a funny one. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: And love the matching stamp! :smiley:

1 Like

I made this one while travelling by train. I have a small case with 12 felt markers, so I often take it with me one longer trips. Just to doodle a bit or colour an envelope.

9 Likes

Thank you, Diana! That stamp was waiting for its special day and it came. :rofl:

2 Likes

I am repeating myself, but it such a fun pattern! :sweat_smile: But this is the last one. Time to move on to Easter!

4 Likes

14 Likes

My first collage style envelope. :partying_face: I have noticed that I am trying to make it really clean. But I think the trick is to make it a bit… messy? :thinking: In a on purpose way or something? Well, lots to learn!!:blush: The glitter washi is a nightmare by the way. :rofl:

20 Likes

A bit more minimal. Copied from Pinterest. It looked a lot easier. :thinking:

12 Likes

I sent this one to a penpal yesterday (inspiration Instagram)

19 Likes

That one is lovely!

1 Like

Because of the fact that watercolours don’t dry as fast as I would like (even though I even used a hairdryer!!), so I made two. Just in different styles.

19 Likes

I used your idea only in a different way. I like yours better, because it is more colourful!! I didn’t want to straight up copy from you, but obviously, I should have. :rofl:

12 Likes

Oh… I love your version. It’s elegant and feminin! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks, that is very sweet of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: