Decorating Envelopes and Handmade Envelopes

Beautiful stamps and scotch tape for this envelope. I like the result. On the right is a stamp with Russian postmen, in the hands of a man a sprig of mimosa. You can imagine that he is congratulating a colleague on a spring holiday.

8 Likes

I tried using a stencil and the wrong paint. :rofl: Used a relief paint to spice it up a bit. So it nog has bumps that you can really feel. Might be funny to write something in braille with this paint…

20 Likes

This one has an amoebe vibe. :grin:

15 Likes

Had some time yesterday… to catch up a bit. The one in the down left corner is upside down. :rofl:

18 Likes

The towel- and the flower-heart-themed decorations are really cute @dianaf. :+1:

1 Like

Gelliprints with stencils:

15 Likes

Oh wow, that is a lovely print!

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

Beautiful :purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

I mostly draw on my envelopes, but sometimes I combine drawings and stickers

29 Likes

This is a simple and concise design for a stamp exchange friend. Beautiful stamps and a clipping from a magazine. I was thinking about what else to add to this (stickers, decorative tape, drawing), but I didn’t want to overload the composition with heaped-up details, just so that “there would be something else.” I left it simple and clean, and I’m happy with it. I hope the recipient likes it too.

12 Likes

Something sunny this time.

24 Likes

An envelope decorated with a clipping with blue cats for an exchange friend. There are blue cats inside. :wink::smiley_cat:

7 Likes

@Hemang suggested these were suitable to share in this thread, so here’s the latest 5 envelopes I decorated for the lottery :grin: I had some vinyl stickers I wanted to use, and I thought they would be a good addition to my handmade envelopes.
Honestly, I enjoy decorating envelopes, but I’ve been trying my best to not prepare too many of them in advance, instead making them one by one specifically when I need it. So it was a lot of fun to decorate all 5 at once!

34 Likes

Oh! These are so great :star_struck:

Thank you so much! :grin:

I am doing Valentines cards. It is nice using a coloured envelope…

20 Likes

And a different colour combination.

17 Likes

Currently I am counting 31envelopes made, the goal is 366. Not counting the valentines, although they are cute.

23 Likes