December 9, 2023 - Rochester (SE MN) meetup

Thanks for organizing another great meetup, Sandra! (And for a great meetup card!)

I hope everyone made it home safely.
Please save the date for the next meetup. It will commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Brother Mayo stamp that was issued by USPS on September 11, 1964.

Let me know in the poll what would work better for you!

• September 7, 2024
  • September 14, 2024
  • either is fine
0 voters
2 Likes

I voted 7th but my in-laws visiting here every September so not sure neither one… but I am for sure that I try to go meetup!

Had a great time at the meet up! I was so excited about the postcards I won that I didnt realize there were other goodies! Thanks so much @sannah82 !

The wedding was also great and I danced soooo much. My knees and feet hated me the next day. Oh well!

Thanks again for a great time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dear @sannah82 - thank you so much for the lovely meetup card I received today. Wishing you and your loved ones as well as all those who stamped or signed their names happy holidays and a good start for the new year 2024. In German we say “Guter Rutsch!” (= Good slide!"). :wink:

1 Like

Bummed I missed this, I was too new to Postcrossing at the time to know what a meetup was :smiling_face_with_tear: I would love to come if there is another meet up at any point!

In case someone is still following this thread, here is the new one: September 14, 2024 - Rochester (SE MN) meetup