Forever 68¢
Domestic Postcard 53¢
International Mail/Postcard $1.55
Additional Ounce *no change 24¢
2 ounce 92¢
3 ounce $1.16
Semipostal 68¢ (purchase for 85¢)
Non-Machineable
(square, oversized, unusual envelopes, etc)
$1.12

Denomination Stamps

< $1

1¢ Apples, Bobcats, Tiffany lamp
2¢ Meyer Lemons, Navajo Jewelry
3¢ Strawberries, Silver Coffeepot
4¢ Blueberries
5¢ Grapes
10¢ Pears
40¢ Foxes

≥ $1

$1 Statue and Floral Geometry
$2 Floral Geometry
$5 Floral Geometry
$10 Waves of Color, Floral Geometry

Helpful Links

USPS Retail Postage Price Calculator
Free USA Philatelic Catalog *Download PDF or Sign Up for mailed copy
2024 New Stamp Releases Part 1
2024 New Stamp Releases Part 2

JAN-MARCH STAMP RELEASE INFO

11 Likes

Stamp Combinations

This post is a wiki! Feel free to add your favorite stamp combinations, using denominations currently available from USPS, that amount to the international postage rate of $1.55 (or slightly over).

Just click on the “Edit” button icon - edit at the bottom right of this post, add your contribution, and click “Save Edit.”

Three stamps:

• 2 Ounce + Postcard + 10¢
    92+53+10 = 155
  • Non-machinable + 40¢ Fox + 3¢
    112+40+3=155
  • $1 Statue + Postcard + 2¢
    100+53+2=155
  • Two Forever + Additional Ounce
    68+68+24=160

Four stamps

• Forever + Additional Ounce + Postcard + 10¢
    68+24+53+10=155
  • $1 Statue + 40¢ Fox + 10¢ + 5¢
    100+40+10+5=155

Five Stamps

• Two Forever + 10¢ + 5¢ + 4¢
    68+68+10+5+4=155
  • Forever + 2× 40¢ Fox + 5¢ + 2¢
    68+40+40+5+2=155
  • Forever + 2× 40¢ Fox + 4¢ + 3¢
    68+40+40+4+3=155

I wish the 1c Apples, 2c Meyer Lemons & 3c Strawberries came in a pane format; they’re each much more attractive than their pane-formatted predecessors, but 3,000 of any of them is a bridge too far for me…

3 Likes

I agree, I bought them a while ago and still have many left!
But don’t worry, they are going to release new low denomination stamps later this year that will be sold in panes of 20!
( I’m definitely getting a ton of the daffodil ones :rofl: )

2 Likes

Interestingly, though, the new floral low-denomination stamps don’t include a 4c issue.

This is unfortunate as with the increase of the non-machinable surcharge from 40c to 44c, a 4c stamp will now also be necessary—in addition to the previously required 40c stamp—if one wants to use a Forever in that instance.

Ultimately, this means that a mix-and-match set of low-denominations will still be necessary—though on the upside, the fruits are still more attractive than their predecessors!

There was someone here who bought a roll and split them. We all just digitally paid for the 100 or whatever we wanted plus a standard stamps for shipping. Maybe @ayellowdaffodil would share with you @cassius1213?

1 Like

@tracykinal Do you have any left to offer @cassius1213?

2 Likes

I’ll pm you if you’re looking for something specific!

1 Like

Hi @cassius1213 @MsKoby !
I do have lemons and strawberries yet! It’s funny you messaged me. I was going to update the list to say I had plenty left!

3 Likes

post deleted

The second post is now a wiki post

Please feel free to add your favorite combinations for sending mail :slight_smile:

Please check the previous combos posted to avoid repeats

If someone would like a share of the 1ct bobcat, I am happy to share. Postage included, I have venmo.

1 Like

Awww kitty!! Big kitty! I’d like some. I’m new ans still trying to figure this thing out.

Another potential price adjustment U.S. Postal Service Recommends New Prices for July 2024 - Newsroom - About.usps.com

This seems a bigger bump than the one just happened in January. :disappointed_relieved:

I’m have issues I’ve been using postcard stamps i thought you can use them for international, but you can’t i need an alternate to the circle stamps 1:50$ i was paying 51c for the postcard stamps if anyone has info about this that would be grate.

Postcard stamps are currently 53¢ here in the states. If the postcard is larger than 4x6, you will need to use a forever stamp (68¢). International postcards, regardless of size are currently $1.55. Postage rates will increase in July.

1 Like

There’s a bunch of info in this thread

There’s a $1 Floral Geometry now :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! Just added it :slight_smile:

1 Like