Curious San Francisco Primary School Students Seek Postcards From Around the World!

The postcard has been sent yesterday ! I just made a mistake and written « studients » instead of « students » ! Sorry about that ! I was too enthusiastic !
Aurélie

1 Like

Hello,
if I understood that correctly, it is not too late to write, yet. So I will send a card from Switzerland :smiley:

1 Like

I would have wrote pupils :slight_smile:

Sûre ! You’re totally right !

So, a card from southwestern Germany is on it’s way to San Francisco

1 Like

Thank you Zoey & Jason! We will be sure to write each of you a postcard from San Francisco! Please don’t forget to include your address :smiley:

1 Like

LOL – No worries! It is very good for children to see that everyone makes mistakes :wink:

1 Like

It’s not too late! We will be doing this project all year. Thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like

Hello, the cards are written and are on their way today. Addresses are on it. :blush:
Thank you and continued success. Greetings to the Golden Gate Bridge :heart_eyes:

Best regards
Zoey and Jason

1 Like

This activity is so cool that the children will receive postcards from all over the world to learn about different cultures. I am from China and I will send one or two postcards to them. I hope the children can receive them and also help them complete the study of this project.

1 Like

Warm greetings from the Philippines! Will be sending one from the kids in Olango island, Cebu!

Best,

Ana

1 Like

Sending one from Brazil this Friday! Amazing project, thanks for the opportunity :slight_smile:

1 Like

One coming your way from the southern tier area of NY State

1 Like

Sending one from Ireland!

1 Like

Hello, i will send a card from the north of Germany​:de::+1:

1 Like

I’m sending one from Scotland

1 Like

Belgium is sending

1 Like

Will send a card from New Zealand