Curious San Francisco Primary School Students Seek Postcards From Around the World!

Northern Germany is in, too. :anchor:

1 Like

A card will be coming your way from BULGARIA :slight_smile:

1 Like

One from Perth Western Australia on its way! :slight_smile:

1 Like

love this idea will slip a postcard in the mail in the next couple of days for you & your class. only coming from Washington state but hopefully it will bring a smile to some ones face none the less!
:

3 Likes

I’ll send one from Wellington, New Zealand :grinning:

2 Likes

A card from Salzburg, Austria, will be sent to you!

1 Like

My 6th grade class will send a card from Switzerland and I from the very South of Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just put a card in the mail for you from Ypsilanti in Michigan, the state that looks like a mitten!

1 Like

Hi, I’m just up I-80 from you… do you think your students would like a hand-drawn comic? Davis is probably not too interesting to them…

1 Like

Will send from Fl.

1 Like

Im in christchurch new zealand will post one as well

1 Like

Just messaged you! Short answer: Yes! :two_hearts: Our students would love that :smiley:

2 Likes

On its way!

10 Likes

Lovely project!
We will send you one from France!
My daughter also want to receive post card from all around the world to discover culinary specialty, dance and language for put on her big planisphère …

1 Like

I’ll send one!

1 Like

OMG‼️ This is amazing‼️ You’re amazing‼️
Will you be interested in swapping postcards?

Sending one from Forks, Olympic Peninsula, Washington.

Corinne Spicer

1 Like

Recently on holiday in SF it would be nice to pay a little
back.
I have sent a card from Lavenham Suffolk once one of the 20th richest places in UK due to wool weaving industry.
When poverty struck it had rhe adverse effect of preserving the 15th century medieval buildings for future generations
The demographics are really interesting.
Good luck !

2 Likes

Hello from Bordeaux

I’m teacher too, I just sent a post card to you : I love this project

Véronique

1 Like

Happy to contribute from the American southwest!

1 Like