Crafts with old Postage stamps

I’m not sure if this picture is showing up, but I made this box last week to put on my desk.

15 Likes

I just found this thread and loved the idea, got straight to work with some old stamps I had lying around:

Now I’m thinking about how I can best seal them so everything stays intact during the travel… any ways someone can recommend?

11 Likes

6 Likes

Cards I made last week

9 Likes

I just red book about sun signs and yes, I do like arts as mentioned in Libra:) :grin:

1 Like

Stamp collages I made :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

My creation of stamp cards for this year :

7 Likes

Do you put anything on the top of the stamps to protect them from damage? I would like to try making card with postage stamps, but I am not sure what to finish it off with…

1 Like

I don’t put anything else on stamps, they are just as it is, i paste them on blank cards

1 Like

Got my hands on some old stamps and made these this week. I covered them with clear contact Paper and then ran them trough a laminator- shall see if they make it through the mail!!

2 Likes

Very nice these looks awesome, and you did great work selecting and using the pretty vintage stamps:) i love the KGV stamps

You can try hiding damaged part of stamp and white part of paper with overlapping them, this way, they look more nicer:)
Hope you like this idea :grinning:

2 Likes