Copenhagen meet-up for World Postcard Day on October 1st, 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Copenhagen, Denmark
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Gudrun’s Goodies
:calendar: DATE: October 1st, a Tuesday
:alarm_clock: TIME: 16-18 o’clock, come when you like
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Drink tea/coffee/chocolate/etc., eat food if you like, and write postcards.

There will be a postcrossing meet-up for the World Postcard Day on October 1st 2024, a Tuesday, in Copenhagen, and you’re more than welcome to join, or to request swaps with one of the participants (just write below, and hopefully a participant will answer you). If you wish to join, feel free to write below and I’ll get in touch, or you can write directly to me.

The intention for this meet-up isn’t to replace the now annual meet-up in Copenhagen, but is an addition for WPD.

Our next step is to design a beautiful postcard, though not until this year’s WPD theme has been announced. I’ll be ordering postcards a month or so in advance, and will write out to all attendees for how many they want, and I can order both the meet-up card and the official WPD cards.

Currently attending (we have a max of 16, so if you don’t know if you can attend, consider signing up as a maybe):

1. @VilhelmR
  2. @mishka_skriver
  3. @allwin
  4. @MP26
  5. @ahmetone
  6. @Monanda
  7. @bencoste
  8. @gforp
  9. @Burak01

Maybe:

1. @marble_wings

Also, if you’re not aware, it’s worth keeping in mind that sending a postcard from Denmark is 50 DKK a piece (€6,71). Remember that it’s not against the rules to send your postcards from elsewhere , I send mine from Germany.

4 Likes

Great location! I’ll be there :blush:

2 Likes

I’ll join too :smiley:

3 Likes

Hej Vilhelm,

again a meeting in Copenhagen this year - again I would like to join. Count me in please! :fist_right::fist_left::smirk:

2 Likes

Hej Vilhelm,
I would like to join the meeting!
Hilsen fra Maren (mp26)

2 Likes

Count me in also :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like very much to join you on this event

1 Like

Hello,

I would like to join this event.

1 Like

Can hardly wait :grinning: Ready !

3 Likes

Just received a message from Burak who would also like to join.

3 Likes

Thanks a mil for the invite. Great idea :slightly_smiling_face: Since I might not be in Denmark in October because of family duties it’s a maybe from me.

1 Like