Closed - Which photos would make good postcards?

Hello postcrossers!

I am thinking of printing some of my photos as postcards and wonder if it is worth it? That means I am not sure, if anybody would like these images. So I decided to show them here and ask you:

Would you like to receive one or more of the following images as a postcard??

I will be happy about your feedback (and if I should decide to print some, I will do a thank you lottery here with the images I printed)!

There are images of our village and lanscape around:

Some animals:

Some nice things in winter:

A nicely decorated housewall:

Streetart in Christchruch, New Zealand

In the Lost Gardens of Heligans (UK)

I thank you all a lot for your feedback!!

34 Likes

These are all lovely images that, along with the information explaining them on the back side, would be of interest me as a buyer/sender of postcards. The only one I would definitely not purchase is the postbox.
The winter ‘snow owl’ is super cute! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lovely images indeed !
My favorites are the rooftops of your village, the mailbox covered in snow (do you mail your postcards from this very box ?) and the bird.
I think a photo of the village roofs covered in snow would make a wonderful postcard as well.
:snowman_with_snow::v:t2:

3 Likes

Roofs :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those would all make lovely postcards. The one mural with the woman with her hands on her face - I’d try & get a closer shot of that, so there isn’t much else in the picture but the mural. Go for it!

3 Likes

I love the squirrel and the house with the snow! The other pictures are also great for postcards but these are my favorites :blush:

2 Likes

Squirel and head in Lost Gardens

1 Like

Wow, those are lovely photos! I think they would make neat postcards, don’t forget to include the information on the back and I think they will be appreciated.

3 Likes

Everything is fine! :blush:

1 Like

They are all nice photographs for a postcard, although I myself favor the animals (especially the wagtail :heart_eyes:), the decorated house wall and definitely the mailbox with snow on top of it, so cute :blush:

1 Like

All are good except for the mural ones (due to the perspective).

My favourites: roofs and decorated wall :heart:

2 Likes

Hallo!

Also schön sind die Karten alle! Ich finde man kann sie alle drucken lassen und verschicken!
Streetart finde ich mega!! Würde ich in diesem Fall aber von dir nicht bekommen wollen, weil ich so ein “sent-from-country-of-origin-Typ” bin. Aber das ist ja Ansichtssache, toll sind die Karten allemal! Das gilt auch für Lost Gardens of Heligans.
Die Idee mit dem verschneiten Briefkasten finde ich klasse, kommt bestimmt gut in Ländern wo es nicht schneit. Noch schöner hätte ich das Motiv gefunden, wenn etwas Sonnenschein im Spiel gewesen wäre.
Ich persönlich würde mich über Die Gebirgsstelze(?) freuen, da ich Vogelkarten sammel, die dritte von oben ist auch meins, weil ich Bäume liebe. Auch das Eichhörnchen wäre bei mir willkommen, ich finde die voll niedlich. Auch über die ersten beiden würde ich mich freuen, wenn man mir dazu schreiben würde wo das ist, das würde sie dann für mich interessant machen.
Das ist jetzt meine Meinung, jeder hat andere Vorlieben, aber ich finde, sie sehen alle professionell aus.

1 Like

I think all of the photos are worth printing, but my favorites are the first photo of your village (with the roofs and the church), the squirrel and the decorated housewall.

1 Like

I would like to get a card from the first three photographs! There are far too few villages and rural landscapes on the cards I get!

2 Likes

I like your photos, especially the glower field (Nr. 2), the squirrel (Nr. 5), the snowed postbox (Nr. 8) and the housewall (Nr. 10)

1 Like

Great photos! I like animals, so my favourites are of course the bird and the squirrel. I like the decorated wall as well.

3 Likes

@anon7793644 - do you think this one would do it? I made it yesterday :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Although I quite like it as it is, I feel it could be even nicer when you concentrated on the rooftops - and have less surrounding (Umgebung) showing.
[ like on the cutting I made from your photo, to give you an idea what I mean ][and like on your own photo without the snow]

The contrast between the angels of the buildings and the roundness of the trees is stunning !
As it is it shows your village perfectly !
The snow makes it magical !

4 Likes

I would love to receive such postcards. Very beautiful work. Yes, and the topics are popular

1 Like

Your first photo shows the church also very beautifully !
I can’t really explain, and it’s such a personal taste, but somehow I like the composition of that photo better…
but please: I’m just one person with one opinion.
It’s most important that YOU like the photo !!!

1 Like