(CLOSED) US Bobcat Stamps

Hi all, I just noticed the 1-cent Bobcat stamps are for sale on the USPS website. I don’t need thousands of them so I thought I’d check here to see if anyone may be interested in them as well. I can organize a group purchase or buy a few hundred if someone else is planning to buy them too. Thanks!

6/9 EDIT: Unfortunately I do not have any more stamps to offer, and I can’t take any additional requests.
6/3 EDIT: I’ve purchased a coil of these stamps online. If you are interested in joining the group purchase, please post here with how many stamps you’d like to receive. I will follow-up individually via direct message after I receive the stamps. Thank you!

3 Likes

Oh, no! :flushed: Just when I finished buying a couple hundred 1 cent fruit stamps!

But I’d be happy to go in on a group purchase for these cute stamps.

1 Like

excited that they brought this graphic animal series back (i miss the 28 cent polar bears!)

i am happy to hop on a group purchase as well!

1 Like

These stamps are great, I’d be interested in about 200 of them. Thank you for organizing the group purchase!

1 Like

I’d be interested in the group buy. You can count me in for 300 (or I can trade an equivalent number of 1¢ apples).

1 Like

Until very recently, the postmaster at the Oneco, Connecticut post office was selling the 1 cent Bobcat stamp, though I don’t see the stamp on his latest published inventory list. He provides nationwide mail order service, with no minimum order requirement. His name is Maurice and he can be reached at 860.564.5601. He accepts cheques only, no debit or credit cards. He does not charge any shipping fees. Even if he doesn’t have any more Bobcat stamps, he will be happy to send you his extensive inventory list of available stamp issues. The service he provides to collectors is top draw.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for all the interest! I just purchased them so I will message everyone directly when I receive them to discuss payment, shipping, etc. :slight_smile:

@jeffweiss - I’d be open to swapping for apple stamps or a combo of the lemon or strawberry stamps if you may have them too.

@richardlater - I love collecting certain stamps and having a good variety to send out so I will definitely reach out to Maurice. Thanks so much for sharing his contact info, and I appreciate it!

I saw this yesterday as well (and I, too, hesitated to having that many $0.01 stamps left when I kick the bucket!).
Long story short: I’M IN!! Probably 100-200
Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

P.S. I’d love to see a picture of the coil in your hand for size reference!! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Those are beautiful! Would love to join in for 100-200 of them! Thanks for offering!

1 Like

I’ll join in too for 100 of them. :heart: Never seen that one before. Thank you for offering! :smiley:

1 Like

I’d like to jump in if it’s not too late, for 100 bobcats! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’d be super excited for some of these too, if it’s not too late to join! 300 if that many are left. I’ve admired this stamp for ages, but never figured I’d find any anywhere.

1 Like

Thank you for the additional interest - I am happy to hear that others like this stamp too! I will try to honor as many requests as I can and make a tracking list this weekend. Please specify the amounts you’d like going forward in this thread, or please post again if you haven’t already specified an amount. I will follow-up individually via direct message after I receive the stamps (hopefully by end of next week).

I will also share a photo of the full coil here when it arrives. Have a great weekend everyone! :sunny::blush:

5 Likes

posting again to clarify for 300

thanks for pulling this together! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would be interested in 100 if there’s still room.

1 Like

I’m interested. Is there any left??

thanks

I am also interested if you have any left. 100?

1 Like

I’m in for 200 please and I have extra fruit stamps that Id be happy to swap

1 Like

Posting refined request: 200, please.
And please add a cost for your time (counting!) and postage to me - happy to help.

1 Like