(CLOSED) US Bobcat Stamps

I’ve made a list and noted down everyone who’s posted at this point. I also liked each post as confirmation. Additional requests are closed for now while I confirm other final quantities and/or unless someone may change their mind.

@aerobear @richardlater @shootingstar7 - Please let me know how many you would like to get if you are still interested. I have 300 left to offer so 100 each might be best. If you are no longer interested, there’s no need to respond again.

@TurtlePoint I will only charge for the stamps (face value) and shipping costs, but I appreciate the kind suggestion and patience to do this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@angeli91 I’ll send you a PM.

@angeli91 Whoops! Forgot to tell you how many. 100 would be fine, if possible. Thank you!

1 Like

If there are any left, I’d be happy with 100 (or what’s left, if less).
Thank you!

1 Like

Anyone else willing to part with the strawberry, lemon or apple stamps? I would be interested in 100 each. Thanks.

Having sent out a several hundred from my coil of 1¢ apple stamps, this is no joke. It takes longer than you would think, especially bundling into flat-ish mailable packets. Pro tip, @angeli91: Only about halfway through did I realize there are numbers printed on the back every 10 stamps that I could use as a guide.

5 Likes

Ah, thank you for the pro tip! I think the markers will be really helpful, and I hope Youtube or Netflix will help pass the time for this project :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi all, I received the stamps today! Here are some pictures of the full coil. It’s about 5 1/2 inches in diameter according to my phone, and it’s similar in size to the barns postcard stamps sheet. I will revisit my list and earlier posts in this thread tonight for following up individually to sort out addresses, payment or trade, etc.

I will try to send these out as soon as I can, and thanks for your patience in advance!

7 Likes

Wow! There’s quite a bit of distance between each stamp - much more than I envisioned!

Thanks for the pictures. :grin:

I’d very much like to get some of these if there are any left. Additionally, let me know if you’d like to trade stamps for stamps!

Also if anyone is looking for the 1c and 3c fruit stamps, hit me up! I still have SO MANY.

https://community.postcrossing.com/t/offer-us-1c-apple-3c-strawberry-for-same-value-trade/348463/7

I’d be interested in 100 bobcats, if they are still available!

If anyone else is purchasing these stamps/has any left over, I would also love to purchase some! (100-200).

@Dodoki @freeway @ayellowdaffodil I wish I could help, but unfortunately I do not have any more stamps to offer :frowning:

2 Likes

@Dodoki @freeway @ayellowdaffodil

I just bought a roll of these yesterday, I haven’t received them yet but I’m sure I can spare some, especially since I tend to just use the international stamp.

2 Likes