🎄 CLOSED for JOINING - NA Secret Christmas RR 2021

All of my cards were sent today :christmas_tree:

I also received 3 cards:

@carolreader sent an antlered cat on the GoT throne :deer: :smile_cat:
@mere5oh sent lots of holly and sparkly washi :tophat:
@CrimsonKing sent a lovely traditional Christmas card with lots of stickers, and a nice gift of tea! :christmas_tree: :tea:

I can say that I have never received a more diverse group of cards! Thank you all!!

3 Likes

UPDATED! :santa:

@carolreader my best cat ever we watch him everyday.
Well said Garfield made my day. Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

Received from @mere5oh a Christmas Cooking & Celebration illustration. The only item I have not made is the Christmas pudding. Thank you for the festive card and enjoy the Luminaria Tour! I bet it will be gorgeous. :grinning:

3 Likes

Thanks to @normajean for the adorable Blue Cats card. It’s so funny, that I’m really not a „cat person“ but I just love these Blue Cats cards. I have not read “Beartown” books, I will have to look into them, thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks to @DCMdVa for the cute Winter village scene. I imagine Washington DC must look beautiful lit up at Christmas time.

5 Likes

Two cards received today! A festive snowman from @normajean with lovely hand drawn decorations on the back! And from @carolreader a young girl decorating Christmas cookies! Thank you both, merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Thank you NittanyLionRI, cute bunny ready for holiday festivities!

2 Likes

I’m so glad I checked my mailbox when turning in my apartment keys! Mail was supposed to be forwarded starting yesterday but the box was full of cards; including many for this RR.

@sraelling such a cute card and Idea! I might be stealing it!
@normajean love the snowman!
@Torchwood3 I don’t know the last time I actually went grocery shopping! My partner does it all and my parents hosted Thanksgiving!
@carolreader We had a “shorts and t-shirts” thanksgiving…as usual!
@teddypostcrossing I love the month of December as a school OT! So many crafts to choose from!
@NittanyLionRI Oh so many memories with the coca cola bear commercials!

3 Likes

Received two cards today!

@DCMdVa - Christmas Stitch, thank you! I love this card, so cute! I used to make gingerbread houses with my grandma, but we haven’t had a holiday with her in a long time (distance), so it’s now a fun pastime. She has her own family recipe for it and I miss the smells in the kitchen.

@NittanyLionRI - Holly Jolly Raccoon, thank you! Love your ornament traditions. Our tree is full of ornaments my mom made, gifts and ones my brother and I hand crafted in elementary school… oh, and my old pacifiers!

2 Likes

I have a little bundle of cards to report:

@dnrhott Thank you for the Dickensian Christmas card. I really like the stickers, tape and stamp, as well! Wishing you a season filled with good cheer!

@mere5oh Thank you for the Christmas sweater Winter card! I haven’t been to Durango in years! My younger son loved trains when he was little and would have loved the Polar Express train. Merry Christmas!

@Torchwood3 I really like these cozy little bears staying toasty with their hot cocoa. We all can hope to do the same this Winter! No snow here yet! It’s a big deal because it’s breaking records and there is concern about moisture in the mountains for skiing and water resources. It will probably be a snowy Spring. Thanks so much for the card!

@Susaninutah Thanks for the pretty Angel card! I like sending Christmas cards, too! This year I signed my Parents up for the Angel Card Project. They are living independently, but Covid has slowed them down a bit in terms of travel and such. On the first day, their mailbox was filled to the brim with cards! My Dad asked who these strangers were! Ha! I said to try to enjoy the cards!

@normajean Thank you for this sweet snowman card! Your handwriting is so lovely! Wishing you a season filled with good cheer! All the best in 2022!!

Thank you everyone! I look forward to hanging these on my garland!

4 Likes

A joyful bunny received from @teddypostcrossing and a Merry Slothmas received from @carolreader thank you both!

3 Likes

@DCMdVa what a lovely card cabin decoration so lovely truly lovely thank you.

2 Likes

I received 2 cards today!

@dnrhott sent a lovely home and white picket fence decorated for Christmas! And a Santa stamp, fun stickers, and washi
@DCMdVa sent “Owl be home for Christmas” - an owl Christmas card!! Also with stickers and washi, and Christmas stamps untouched by the USPS!!!

Thank you both!

2 Likes

Two Merry cards arrived today!
From Norma Jean, gingerbread making in a festive kitchen! I can almost smell the spices.
From carolreader, Victorian Christmas cats singing!
My cat only meows…all the time…

2 Likes

Found another Merry card tucked in the mail.
From dnrhott, beautiful Victorian house in winter, with overflowing mailbox!

2 Likes

@sraelling sent a lovely night snow forest card - so pretty! I am a huge Boston Bruins fan :black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart:Going to my first game in 2 years in mid-December​:ice_hockey: My son has played since he was 6 and still plays in a men’s league. We think the Kraken is such an awesome name for a hockey team. Give them a few years, look at the Las Vegas Golden Knights​:wink:. Happy Holidays!

3 Likes

The rain held off, and the Turkey Trot was a perfect way to start the holiday!

3 Likes

This card was from someone else! You thank me for my card to you (“Merry Slothmas”) further down!

2 Likes

Three more cards received:
@DcMdVa sent a Lantern Press card, a winter gazebo in Leavenworth, Washington.

@normajean sent a bookstore in Taos, New Mexico, all decked out for Christmas.

@Torchwood3 sent a pretty girl and her dog in snowstorm, intent on getting the gifts on her sled delivered.

Wonderful cards!! Thank you so much!

4 Likes

Oh thank you for letting me know! I looked again and the card was received from another Carol! @Torchwood3 ! Thank you Carols :rofl:

2 Likes