🎄 CLOSED for JOINING - NA Secret Christmas RR 2021

I have also received my first card:
@CrimsonKing Thank you for the lovely string of lights handmade card, Lesly! Love the poinsetta washi tape, too! I had a lot of trouble finding Christmas-themed washi tape this year.

1 Like

UPDATED! :santa:

1 Like

5 cards are written and ready to mail tomorrow (11/27).

2 Likes

Received a sarcastic Santa card from @mere5oh ! Thank you, Meredith! All my cards will be going out in Monday’s mail!

2 Likes

Received 2 cards today from this group. Thanks so much :blush::christmas_tree:

@ellistrations sent a vintage Santa card with some great decorations on the back. I really couldn’t think of anything that I haven’t gotten. I’ve had plenty of White Christmases :snowflake:

@dnrhott sent a winter Christmas scene. Love the poinsettias on the back. I always buy a few for the house.

3 Likes

All cards now sent

1 Like

I received my first card yesterday from @mere5oh, thank you Meredith! :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

@mere5oh - wonderful Christmas scene from “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”. Two trees! Great back-of-card decorations, too. Thank you, Meredith!

2 Likes

Two cards arrived in my mailbox!

@mere5oh: Thank you for the terrific card and the pretty washi and sticker decorations on the backside of the card.

@CrimsonKing: Thank you so much for the beautiful shiny foil card of wrapped gifts, which the scanner couldn’t quite capture the image. Love the holiday flavored tea, can’t wait to try them!

*All my cards were sent.

3 Likes

All my cards will be out as of tomorrow morning!

2 Likes

All of mine are written, stamped, and dropped off in a mailbox! Wheeee!!! :christmas_tree: :santa: :snowflake: :snowman:

1 Like

I have received my first postcard!

From @ellistrations a really sweet snowy scene with plenty of Christmas decorations. My first Christmas card of the season! I am so excited to use all of my holiday washi tape, too! I feel like I don’t send enough of everything to use my huge hoard of Christmas washi tape in particular!

3 Likes

Cards in!

@mere5oh An Alice in Wonderland themed card.

@teddypostcrossing A merry and bright card. I haven’t read The Snow Child, but always investigate postcrosser’s recommendations. Thank you.

@CrimsonKing A shiny, Season’s Greetings card.

Thank you all for brightening my mailbox. Anymore, all I seem to get is postcards and junk mail. Bills are all emailed now.

3 Likes

All cards in the mail. Who has time to shop when there are postcards due?!

4 Likes

Thank you for the tree, @mere5oh. We don’t have our plans set yet, but wherever we are, I’ll be eating my dad’s special fudge.

2 Likes

Thank you to:

@CrimsonKing I love this Christmas foil card with the cardinal. It really put me in the mood for the Christmas season! Hope your holidays are filled with laughter and love, too! I am looking forward to seeing everyone in my family at some point in December! Happy wishes for 2022!!

2 Likes

Mine will be dropped in the mailbox this afternoon!

1 Like

I received an adorable Slothmas card from @carolreader today. Thanks so much! We had snow flurries over the weekend :snowflake:.

3 Likes

I have received from @teddypostcrossing , a lovely snowman and angel Edition Tausendschon card! Thank you so much!

1 Like

@carolreader sent a Norman Rockwell card, thank you! :smiley: How did your Turkey Trot go? I’m sure you warmed up after running for a bit. :slight_smile: I didn’t even put up a tree last year, at you did, though it was a smidge late. :grin: I hope your holidays are wonderful and warm! :smiley:

3 Likes