CLOSE! Postcards for Yr5 Students in Brunei

Hello from Brunei!

I recently started doing an internship as a teaching assistant in a primary school. As a part of my internship project, I want to introduce the Yr5 students a method of communication that were used in the past before smartphones became popular.

If you can send some postcards, it would be greatly appreciated. You are welcome to send multiple postcards, just let me know. I will be needing 18-20 postcards at most. In exchange for sending postcards to these students, you will receive a random Bruneian postcard from them.

You can send any types of postcards you want because I want to show them the many different types of postcards available other than the typical touristy cards. Of course, touristy postcards are very welcomed too!

If you’re sending a postcard, please write your name, the country you live in and what you like about the country on the postcard. The students are about 9-11 years old. English is not their first language so please write in simple sentences with easily legible handwriting.

Do PM me if you’re interested so I can give you the address. Please don’t forget to check the POSTAL MONITOR to make sure our countries can send to each other! I might have to reject some offers because some countries take very long to mail to Brunei and my time is quite limited, please be understanding. :purple_heart:

EDIT:
Thank you everyone for reaching out to send postcards to my students. While I appreciate everyone who wants to participate, I’m sorry I have to reject some offers as I’ve reached the limit for now or there are mail problems between our countries. Nevertheless, thank you!

18 Likes

Sent you a pm

1 Like

thank you

Send PM
It’s a good idea. :+1:

1 Like

thank you!

I’m a teacher myself, previously Year 5 and 6, currently Year 4. Sending a PM!

1 Like

PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

Have sent you a PM

1 Like

Hello from England. I would be delighted to send a postcard to your students, so please do let me have the address.

Peace and Love,
Jason.

1 Like

Hello from Berlin / Germany! I send you a PM :slight_smile:

Hello, I’d like to send one card from Germany as well. I’ve sent you a PM.

1 Like

Have sent you a PM :grinning:

1 Like

Sent you a PM

1 Like

Pm sent

1 Like

I’ve sent you a PM too!

1 Like

I am happy to mail you from New Mexico, and can include at least one UNESCO World Heritage Site postcard. Please PM the address.

1 Like

Hi sending you a PM

1 Like

Sending a PM!

PM sent!

PM sent