[Chat] Pull up a stump and set a spell, pop by for a cuppa and natter

No . I cannot see my Welsh flag. I can see your (and everyone elses) Union flag though. It just seems to be :wales: that is missing.

Edit @Sandhurst 's St George is gone too!

1 Like

Yep, it was the Welsh & Scottish I couldn’t see, I bet it’s been that way at least two weeks for me x

I’ve just checked back, it was March 22nd, I’ve not been able to see any of the none Union Jack flags since then, I couldn’t understand why no one else was mentioning it x

This is quite odd. I can see all the flag. For now…

1 Like

I still can’t, but my Union Jack does look different x

How weird! It seems to show my :england: and your :wales: for me… hope we don’t lose them

1 Like

I got this reply in the Help section
@EmmaG @Sandhurst

malekoRR moderator

18m

I’m very sorry to tell you that from my understanding the Welsh flag/Y Ddraig Goch is no longer available here due to some recent plugin alterations. :cry:

1 Like

I’m sorry; that’s really rubbish.

I can see everyone’s flags, including :wales:

Yes, so can I. I can’t see how the plugin alterations would make it available to some but not others. :thinking:

Could you screenshot my username + flag for me - and write a message on my thread in help? (Or send me the screenshot and I’ll meaage them ) ?

I debated whether or not to answer @xxxxyyyyzzzz’s question in the Help section, as I was fairly certain my reply would not be happily received. But please don’t shoot the messenger; I’m only reporting what I’ve been told, and I’m sure of my source.

3 Likes

I noticed a while back about the missing dragon. Only mentioned it in passing on the discord off-topic. I do miss my little dragon flag…

1 Like

Honest, I’m not shooting the messenger!
Just failing to understand why some folks can still see the flags, if it’s an underlying Discord issue.

I can see the Welsh flag on mobile, but it’s not there when I use my computer :thinking::thinking:.
It’s been like that for a few weeks, I had assumed it was an issue my end

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot just taken of @FairyFoot and @xxxxyyyyzzzz - both flags showing for me!

2 Likes

That’s on my mobile

I assume this is a mobile screenshot… I wonder if it’s it a computer Vs mobile issue

Edit: beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yes mobile!

I use my android mobile mainly, and cannot see the :scotland: 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 :england: