[Chat] Pull up a stump and set a spell, pop by for a cuppa and natter

I’ve been doing kindness by post for a while, love putting something together to send.

1 Like

Me too! I can’t remember who but I actually found out about it from someone on the forum in the first place, so can’t take any credit for discovering it!

1 Like

I think I recently pulled that Australian address and was able to send a beer mat (well, it was cider) she was delighted with it.
It’s so nice to bring a bit of joy to someone on the other side of the world with a bit of printed cardboard :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes, it’s the same postcrosser :blush: I have a few now just in case anyone else asks x

2 Likes

I haven’t sent any postcards for a while, but I have a day off today so I thought I’d request 13 addresses all at once and then spend the afternoon writing. This is what I got:

And, in case you were wondering, this box was (and remains) unchecked

15 Likes

While that’s a very boring list in terms of lack of diversity, i can’t believe no Russian addresses! I seem to get them most of the time!

13 Likes

I was thinking the same thing! :rofl:

5 Likes

Me too, Russia & Belarus x

5 Likes

Very hard to believe no Russia !
Atleast most of them should arrive quickly

6 Likes

Wow! RM did well out of that! :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: x

2 Likes

:astonished:

I hope she was using philatelink!

5 Likes

Assume this is not a pseudonym of @MoominMog ?!? :wink:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

More of an emo/pop punk girl myself, more likely to be jailed for crying over sad songs than Harry styles lol @simmo11

4 Likes

If anyone has a spare 20 minutes this is well worth a listen

6 Likes

Thank you @simmo11 - a very interesting listen. I’m looking forward to the book coming out!

Morning everyone, just wondering if there were any last minute April/early May birthdays? You would be very welcome :sparkles: :gift:

Ok hands up who knew it was World Earth Day today?:thinking::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2:

2 Likes