[Chat] Pull up a stump and set a spell, pop by for a cuppa and natter

I am stopping sending postcards so I can have spaces for World Post Day, I would like a few to send when on Travel mode on WPD.

2 Likes

Omg can you send me a photo? Iā€™d love to see it!

Iā€™ll be getting some printed and posting a giveaway on the forum! Check in then :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes I will!!!

I am going to get my cards printed today so let me know how many youā€™d like in message and we can work it out! @RyanR

1 Like

Can you please order me 10 postcards? I can send you a postal order if I owe you anything :blush:

1 Like

Yes please. Iā€™ll send you a private message.

2 Likes

If you havenā€™t ordered any yet, Iā€™d like 8 please! Just let me know how much they will be inc. postage :blush:

2 Likes

Not ordered yet, Iā€™ll place it later this evening in case anyone else checks after work and would like some! Have added yours in!

2 Likes

Hi @MoominMog
If you havenā€™t ordered any yet, could I have a couple please?

2 Likes

Yes of course, shall I just add on 2 for you? @roving

1 Like

Yes please, and let me know how I should pay you.

2 Likes

@MoominMog Thank you so much and thank you for organising!

2 Likes

Thank you for organising, @MoominMog ! May I order 5 postcards, please?

2 Likes

Thanks so much @MoominMog for arranging this, it will save us all a lot of money with you buying in bulk! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem guys! There are enough people now for me to justify ordering 100. This is going to cost me Ā£22.
So it will be 22p per postcard plus Ā£1.15 postage (2nd class large letter). If you want to change your order numbers let me know.

Please can you message me for payment details and number of cards you want, PayPal preferred but can do bank transfer if you detest PayPal!! :rofl::blush: @jobloggs @RyanR @geo_ @Florallle @xxxxyyyyzzzz @chrisbonham11

I will not order these now until Friday so if anyone else wants to purchase a few let me know.

P.s. if anyone wants a meet up card from the Birmingham meet up I am co-organising then please let me know at the same time and I can add that on to this Birmingham meet-up 7th October 2023 - #75 by MoominMog

6 Likes

Heya @MoominMog would I be able to order 10 please? Only if there are enough free.

1 Like

Yes there are please do!! :heart:

1 Like

If you have any left I would like some - 6 maybe but if fewer left whatever you have - Thankyou & let me know how to pay you

1 Like

6 is great I have enough for you @tesc :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like