Caspar David Friedrich exhibition in Hamburg, 27.01.2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Hamburg
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: In front of the “Kunsthalle”, near Hamburg Hauptbahnhof
:calendar: DATE: 27.01.2024
:alarm_clock: TIME: 11:00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: On the occasion of the 250th birthday of Caspar David Friedrich (*1774 Greifswald - 1840 Dresden), the Hamburger Kunsthalle is presenting the anniversary exhibition CASPAR DAVID FRIEDRICH. Art for a new time. It offers the most comprehensive exhibition of the work of the most important German Romantic artist in many years.

A nice opportunity to look at the wonderful paintings in the Kunsthalle in Hamburg and talk about them while eating. But stamping the cards is not neglected. I ask that only 15 copies of each be stamped. There should be extra time left for talking and laughing. The number of participants is therefore limited to 12. Better do the action again.

You have to expect high entry costs. The group tickets cost 14 euros per person. There are also other discounts. That’s why take a look at the homepage beforehand (Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. - Webshop) and let me know your discount.

Then we go to “Schweinske” on Lübecker Straße in Lübecker Straße. You can’t park at the Kunsthalle, but you can park on Lübecker Straße. I recommend taking the subway two stops there. I chose the “Schweinske” because everyone can find something they like to eat, even for their small wallet and its possible big deskes.

It may sound strict, but only 15 cards per motif can be stamped, otherwise stamping is a priority. And the cards should also have something to do with the topic.
I’m trying to get a table for all of us so we can talk, too.
A little interest in art would also be good.
I enter all the registrations one after the other. Please point out errors.
Then there is a waiting list. It will be closed two days before the meeting. Anyone who cancels then also has to pay for the entrance ticket, which I would otherwise buy in advance.
Sure: there are meeting cards. We just have to respect copyright. I will visit the exhibition in advance and take photos, including the art gallery. Does anyone have any other good ideas?
I will prepare a docket.

:point_up: Please make sure to read the Meetup Guidelines before signing up for a meetup.

:scissors: Notes for meetup organizer (delete this text after reading): :scissors:

• Your meetup must follow the Meetup Guidelines. Please keep the link to them on this post (already included above).
  • Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” button above.
  • Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English. The rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
  • If you’re creating meetups postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.
2 Likes

Das Datum in der Betreffzeile und im Text stimmen nicht überein. :wink:

dear
@Tiger811
please take a look her :wink:

1 Like

Kein Problem, ich möchte ja wenig Gäste. Da entscheidet einfach, wie viel da Interesse haben. Notfalls wird das einfach gecancelt, wenn zu wenig sind.

1 Like

@Tiger811
in the headline is 28.01.
in the first topic is 27.01.

2 Likes

Nein, das stimmt beides nicht überein.

Korrigiert. Dicke Finger offensichtlich

1 Like

Hintergrundinformationen zum Caspar-David-Friedrich-Jubiläumsjahr 2024 (250. Geburtstag):

• Hamburger Kunsthalle, 15.12.2023 bis 01.04.2024: Caspar David Friedrich. Kunst für eine neue Zeit

• Berlin Alte Nationalgalerie, 19.04.2024 bis 04.08.2024: Caspar David Friedrich. Unendliche Landschaften

• Dresden Albertinum, 24.08.2024 bis 05.01.2025 / Kupferstich-Kabinett, 24.08.2024 bis 17.11.2024: Wo alles began

• Greifswald, seine Geburtsstadt: Jubiläumsjahr 2024

• Lesestoff von Florian Illies: Zauber der Stille. Caspar David Friedrichs Reise durch die Zeiten

3 Likes

Sehr hilfreich, danke. Also genug Möglichkeiten, seine Gemälde zu bewundern.

Hallo, ich entdecke gerade diese meeting.
Ich war letztes WE in Danzig und war dort per zufall auf meinem ersten Meeting, habe nun Blut geleckt :slight_smile:
Ist noch ein Platz frei?

VG,
Zwinker

Teilnehmer

1. zwinker (30 Karten)
  2. tiger811 (keine Eintrittskarte)
  3. mella (15 Karten)
  4. Bibiqueen (8 Euro) (20 Karten)
  5. batzi (20 Karten)
  6. BalticIsland (20 Karten)
  7. Ereona (10 Karten)
  8. flyingmomo (25 Karten)
  9. Freya_St (10 Karten)
  10. Burak01 (ohne Besuch der Kunsthalle) (10 Karten)

Weitere nur bei Kapazität

Habe dich eingetragen

1 Like

Falls sich keiner mehr meldet, stornier ich das Meeting. Wir brauchen etwas Vorlaufzeit, da die Karten sehr schnell ausverkauft sind. Aber für zwei lohnt es sich nicht, oder?

Lieber Gruß

Rainer

Macht doch ein “Mini-Meeting” 'draus. :slightly_smiling_face:

Eine gute Idee, aber zu zweit?

1 Like

Ja, ich war vor einigen Jahren auch schon auf einem “Mini-Meeting”, auch am Ende (nur) zu zweit, wegen vielen, auch ganz kurzfristigen, Absagen. Das war damals in Stuttgart. :slightly_smiling_face: Wir hatten viel Spaß zusammen an dem Tag. :smiley:
Das einzig negative war der Wirt beim Mittagessen, der von den Absagen nicht begeistert war, unfreundlich war im Kontakt die ganze Zeit und uns beide um an einem ungünstigen “Katzentisch” setzte. In dem Wirtshaus bin ich persönlich danach dann nie wieder eingekehrt.

Da ich ein Fan von Caspar David Friedrich bin, melde ich mich mal zu diesem Meeting an.

2 Likes

Ich trag dich ein. Wie schön.

1 Like

Es gibt auch eine Karte dazu. Kostet 0,25 € plus Porto

4 Likes

Da würde ich dann gerne einen Tausch vereinbaren, wenn das Treffen und die Karte Zustande kommen. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: