Cards sent from Iran have not arrived

Hello everyone. I’m really stuck in a bad situation :neutral_face: A long time ago, I dropped a large number of cards (about 100) in the central postbox of Tehran to reach their destination sooner (because Tehran is the capital), but none of them have arrived yet :neutral_face:What exactly can be done? Everyone is waiting for their cards.

4 Likes

Have you been to the same postbox since?

1 Like

How long ago did you drop them off?

1 Like

And which counties did you send these cards to?

First I would ask the post office is everything ok from there.

1 Like

I received cards from Iran after more than 3-4 months. So, the delay might be the normal speed of delivery.

4 Likes

1 month :sob:

UAE, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Holland, France, sweden, switzerland, Belgium, China, India

No I always put my cards in postbox of my town and those would arrive after one month. I used the Tehran mailbox only once.

Actually the cards arrive later in China and India

1 Like

Perhaps @Ehsan in Tehran can answer you ?

2 Likes

I was tagged by a member in Iran, never received anything

1 Like

Last month I received card from Iran sent in the end of July.
It only needs 1,5 months.

1 Like

Was it a postbox in a post office? Try googling it and see if there is a contact number. Ask them if they clear the postbox regularly. I can also see that Iran’s post has a presence on Instagram and on Twitter.

The last time I received a card from Tehran, it took three weeks.

3 Likes

Maybe we can find someone local who can go to the box to see if it looks like anyone empties it?

2 Likes

By who? When?

The problem is that the cards sent from Tehran must arrive sooner :sweat:

It was right in front of the central post office. It was written on the postbox that it is checked every day. I put the cards 5 weeks ago. Even before sending the cards, I asked if the box will be opened. They answered “yes”.

3 Likes

It is a good idea. Thanks.

I swapped cards with a user from Tehran on 23.8. He got his on 4.9. and I’m still waiting for mine. Maybe it just needs more time. Or it was dropped in the same lazy postbox :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

A card from Tehran took to Germany from 22.7 - 17.9.,so don’t worry…

1 Like