Burnaby, BC Meetup - 1 June 2024

:world_map: CITY/REGION: Burnaby, BC Canada
:round_pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Tommy Douglas Library, 7311 Kingsway V5E
:calendar: DATE: Saturday June 1
:alarm_clock: TIME: 1:00pm - 4:00pm (PST)
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN:

The North Shore Numismatic Society is hosting the The Vancouver Coins, Stamps & Collectables Show just down the street at the Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre (6688 Southoaks Crescent 9:30am-3:30pm) and I thought it would be a nice tie in with a Postcrossing Meetup.

A meetup card has been designed and will be available to purchase the day of. First come, First serve (max. 20) Please PM if you would like to purchase more than 20 or to reserve

The library has a kitchenette we can use and we chatted about the next meetup to possibly be a “potluck” of some sort. I’m open to providing coffee/tea and feel free to bring small snacks to share. Let me know what you think :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t hesitate to bring any items to give away, trade, sell or share.

Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

I’ll be there! And I can totally bring some snacks to share :slight_smile: I’d like 20 meetup cards please! Thank Mel <3

1 Like

Greetings Mel I wish I could come but unfortunately we are in Europe at that time! I enjoyed the last meeting so hope to see you at a future meet up! I love the card!!!

Sincerely Cory

1 Like

I’ll try to attend!

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I will try to be there! I would like to have 10 meetup postcards please! Thank you Mel

1 Like

I’ll make sure to send one your way! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi Mel, Another great Postcrossing Meetup postcard for Vancouver. Collect them all!

I hope to be there on Saturday, June 1st, and I want to order 15 postcards please.

1 Like

Hello!
I’ve never been to a meet up before but this sounds fun! Ill try to be there for sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello! I’ve never been to a meetup before but would love to attend.
Could I please have 15 cards?
I’m happy to bring snacks as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, this sounds like fun :slight_smile:
My husband and I plan on attending. How much are the meet up cards. I’d like 20.

1 Like

Postcards will be 50 cents each.
You’re welcome to pay cash the day of
or if you prefer a different method or an invoice/receipt please PM me :slightly_smiling_face:

Just keeping a tally here

@shescreams 20
@Yuchen_and_Z 10
@mezzanine2 15
@ForestLily 15
@BeckyS 20
@milkiwei 10

1 Like

Hi! Postcards will be 50 cents each :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll have 10 please and thank you :heart:
Will bring some pastry goods

1 Like