British Isles Christmas & Winter RR!

Thanks for reporting!

RR updated. :white_check_mark:

Group 2 - Thank you to @highmint for the beautiful Christmas tree card, and to @jlk254 for the chicks! :christmas_tree: (the village your grandparents lived in is about 5 minutes from me!)

2 Likes

RR updated :white_check_mark:

Thank you to Jess @jlk254 for the happy Christmas pud postcard, which arrived today. Is that Gromit stamp from a past Christmas set? It’s not one I’ve seen before!

1 Like

It must be, I got it in a mixed order from Philatelink!

1 Like

I received a Father Christmas postcard from @AnjuschkaC :santa:t2: from the first day of issue, with a matching stamp! Thank you!

Group 2 - Thank you to @TheOtherM Emma for the beautiful stag card :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Group 1, thank you @figtrees for a lovely card with a beautiful Christmas tree cupcake! Yum :yum: :christmas_tree:

Group 2 - thank you @claireandivy for the 12 days of Christmas postcard. Very pretty!

Group 1

I received 3 cards today from

figtrees a lovely Nativity card
mavra a lovely Christmas baubles
AnjuschkaC a lovely first day PHQ of angels

Thank you all

Thanks for the Christmassy reports!

I received a great, multilingual Christmas greeting postcard from @Coffeedoff - thank you!

1 Like

Group 1: Another card written in two languages from @Coffeedoff arrived here today. Many thanks!

1 Like

RR updated. :white_check_mark: :sunglasses:

Gr 1 Received a funny dog/reindeer from @anon12505293 - thank you very much :grinning:

1 Like

Received a lovely Christmas pudding card from @TheOtherM today! Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Delighted to have reports of some postcards still arriving!

The situation on international mails is definitely deteriorating : https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/dec/21/covid-royal-mail-halts-deliveries-to-mainland-europe-canada-and-turkey

I know! My Christmas post went out last week and some have already made it but I posted my last batch of offical postcrossing cards this morning. I just hope they won’t get lost forever…

1 Like

Thanks for that update, @fisherman - hope things improve soon.