British Isles Christmas & Winter RR!

My cards for Group 1 are written and stamped and will go out next Monday :grinning:

1 Like

Cards for group 1 are on their way. :christmas_tree: I wish I was that proactive with the Christmas greeting cards I still need to write…

1 Like

Thanks for the reports.

RR updated. :white_check_mark:

Thanks for organising this. I’ve written my group one cards now and will be posting tomorrow morning

1 Like

Don’t mention it, Sarah @anon12505293 & Claire @claireandivy . :slight_smile: I’m pleased we got two groups filled!

Ahem, just realised I forgot to put my username on the cards :blush:, I’ll remember next time…

My cards for Group 2 are in the post today

1 Like

My cards to Group 2 are all on their way.

1 Like

group 1 My cards went in the post today

1 Like

Cheers for the reports!

RR updated :white_check_mark:

I posted my group 2 cards this morning :grinning:

1 Like

Group 2 - I received a lovely Christmas tree postcard from @highmint today! I really like the design. Thank you Victoria!

2 Likes

Excellent! :postbox:

I’ve sent my postcards for group 2 today.

1 Like

I received a cheerful wreath postcard from @anon12505293 today. :blush: Thanks Sarah!

1 Like

Group 2 - I received a really pretty Merry Christmas floral bauble postcard from @TheOtherM. Thank you Emma!

2 Likes

Thank you Sarah @anon12505293, your brilliant papersisters card with lovely stamps (uncancelled :neutral_face: ) arrived just now!

1 Like

I received a lovely 12 Days of Christmas card from @claireandivy and a very pretty Christmas tree card from @highmint this afternoon. Thank you Claire and Victoria!

1 Like

Two lovely cards arrived for me today. Thank you @claireandivy and @jlk254!

1 Like