Bristol meet-up - Saturday 18th May 2024

Hi, I divide my time between Oxford & Calne. I attended my first meeting at Cardiff on March 2nd & thoroughly enjoyed it. All the people were very friendly. I’m down to go to the Bristol meeting & hope to see you there!

2 Likes

I’ve had a look at the logistics and I think I’d be able to come along to this meet up!! If you could add me to the list that would be awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay that’s amazing! I wasn’t expecting this as it’s quite the trek for you but that’s brilliant! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi, please could you add me as well as attending, thank you. Only for the signing, as I’ve been aboard ship before… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I would love to come along to this one. I really enjoyed my first one in Cardiff and Bristol is not too far away from me :slight_smile: Probably just for the signing though as I have been around the ship before. There may potentially be two of us if my daughter is able to get the time of work… but just put be down for now if that’s OK ? Thanks x

1 Like

Great stuff! It’ll be good to see you again!

1 Like

Of course! I didn’t get to talk to you much in Cardiff! You’re on the list! X

The wonderful @JennyAssis has designed another fabulous meet-up card!

Please let me know how many you would like!
Exact price will depend on final numbers but is likely to be around 20-25p each. If you are not coming to the meet-up and would like some sent to your home address, you’re very welcome but there will be a small charge to cover postage :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks so much Jenny! :heart:

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure help out.
I would like 20 postcards and SusChris 10 postcards, please.

2 Likes

May I have 10 postcards please, @jobloggs ?

1 Like

Thanks @JennyAssis @SusChris @chrisbonham11 !

1 Like

Please can I have FIVE postcards, thank you.

1 Like

Thanks @EDC83 - noted!

1 Like

15 postcards for me please😊

1 Like

Thank you!

Does anybody else want any of the official meet-up cards? @Wiltshiresaint @Tiggywee @CEBooth @claireandivy @Maddymail

1 Like

Could I have five postcards please, if any spare, may take extra on the day :blush:

1 Like

20 for me please! Thank you so much @jobloggs and @JennyAssis

Best wishes

Charles

PS May give the ship a miss as I have been so often already and it won’t be that easy in a🦽 ( my current situation). Sorry!

2 Likes

No need to apologise at all @cebooth - others are doing the same! However if you change your mind and want to go on the boat, I’ll help however I can! :hugs:

1 Like

I have only just seen this! I would love to come but I need to check my family situation. During cricket season things are a bit more complicated… :roll_eyes: I’ll be in touch.

2 Likes