Bordentown NJ Meetup, 8 Oct 2022

Sounds great! Hope you can join us.

1 Like

If all goes as planned I’d like to come down from Upstate NY! @paperglo , you want to come along?

3 Likes

I’m definitely interested in going down for this meetup! Looking forward to it :blush:

3 Likes

This is great!

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing both of you!

2 Likes

I would like to invite you all to our new Tri-State Postcrossers group for in person meetups:

We’d love to meet in a rotation of areas in CT, NJ, and NY once per season or every month or two.
@BPLUM @Laidlaw @JazzyRose81689 @outofpost @LovelyLindaPost @harrickson @kerplunk105 @stunclock @tkubat @hlmerwede2 @Irishmare @xiaomeow @ayellowdaffodil @Violet @sealed4ever

4 Likes

Thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

New information about the walking tour is in the event description.
I will post more details when I get them.

3 Likes

I haven’t spoken up before but I’m interested in attending, and if I’m there, why not join in a walking tour also?! It’s on my calendar and I’ll stay tuned for info on paying for the tour, contributing to the cost of meetup cards, etc.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing you.

1 Like

Hi Barbara,
Kay from Seattle. There’s a slight possibility I’ll be visiting NYC at that time, and I’m hoping I can arrange to attend. Would love to meet some east coast Postcrossers! :grin:

2 Likes

That would be wonderful. Hoping to see you.

1 Like

I’m adding this to my calendar. Assuming nothing comes up, I’ll plan to be there!

1 Like

Great! Hope to see you. Stay tuned for the Haunted History and meet-up card information

1 Like

I’m interested in going to the meetup, probably can’t do the tour after.

Will be happy to have you at the meet-up! Looking forward to meeting you.

1 Like

Hi there! Found this after your initial reach out to me! Im very much looking forward to joining in on the meetup! So exciting to finally live in an area where i have the chance!

1 Like

Looking forward to meeting you

1 Like

Just found this and am interested in coming. I haven’t been to a meetup in a long time and am excited to meet other Postcrossers. I’m definitely interested in meetup cards!

2 Likes

Sounds great! The meet-up card is 75% done. Just waiting for an image. Looking forward to meeting you.

2 Likes