[BITE] British Isles Traveling Envelope

Bite 93 is ready for the postbox tomorrow morning to Chris Bonham

3 Likes

:hibiscus: UPDATE :hibiscus:

Received the Winner takes all BITE back today from @xxxxyyyyzzzz. Loads of really nice cards in this one! I’ve taken six out so that all of us have added four cards to the total and will pick the winner with a postbot roll when I post this message.

Your number corresponds to the number you were in the flight sheet line

1 Natea
2 Chrisbonham11
3 JamCrackers
4 Moominmog
5 Xxxxyyyyzzzz

@postbot roll 1d5

2 Likes

:game_die: 5

Congratulations @xxxxyyyyzzzz on winning the Winner Takes All BITE. I’ll get the cards packed up and sent out to you this afternoon :smiley:

Thanks to all who took part, @chrisbonham11 @JamCrackers @MoominMog and @xxxxyyyyzzzz

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @postbot display help.

Oh wow
That’s really lovely news. Thank you.

5 Likes

BITE 91 - Category Mix Up has arrived home today with a grand selection of new postcards. Thank you to @jobloggs , @tesc , @JamCrackers , and @EmmaG for taking part!

3 Likes

Please can i join the new BITEs 96 and 97 please?

1 Like

Can I join BITE 97 please

1 Like

May I be added to BITE 96 Megabite

1 Like

BITE 89 Winner takes all

Arrived with me today. There are some lovely postcards. Thank you all very much.

3 Likes

May I join BITE 96 - Megabyte 2.0 please, @Natea ?

1 Like

Can I please join BITE 96 - Megabyte 2.0 and BITE 97 - Illustrations?

1 Like

Ok, I’m getting FOMO! Can I also join BITE 96 please @Natea x

3 Likes

BITE 94 arrived from @jobloggs today. All packaged up and ready to send on to @EmmaG in the morning :smiley:

2 Likes

BITE 93 - British Animals and Birds arrived from @tesc today. I’m making my swaps and will have it on the move to @jobloggs with tomorrow’s post.

3 Likes

BITE 88 arrived yesterday, I’ll post it to @Florallle this evening :blush::email:

3 Likes

BITE 94 has arrived, beautifully decorated with a painting of the Northern Lights :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: from
@Natea. Thank you :kissing_heart:

I will go through them ASAP & make my swaps & post them on to @tesc tomorrow x

4 Likes

BITE 93 British wildlife arrived today from @chrisbonham11 with these fitting stamps!

Lots of great cards, I’ve made my swaps and it will be on its way to @JamCrackers tomorrow!

5 Likes

BITE 88 arrived home today with fabulous different postcards and great stamps on the envelope. Thanks @Sandhurst

4 Likes