Beautiful cards with no favourites

2 Likes

How do you do this show cards like this? And these are adorable

1 Like

You copy the whole address from the browser address bar on the official site page for whichever card you are wanting to post. Then you just paste the whole thing (the browser address bar contents) in a comment here. Let me know how you go. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

This card was one of my favourites from a small set sold at our tourist information. I especially love the gull on the right side, such a lovely detail… but it got no likes so far.

And this really cute quokka I’ve received some time ago, doesn’t have any likes too. Give it some love :heart:

1 Like

This was the fist card that threw me over the edge, these aunties came to my rescue via Petra. Never heard of Inge until I came here.

Thx Sam that worked @Tinkatutu

2 Likes

For those who like traditional clothes, this is a doll wearing the costume of Klaipeda, Lithuania, which was German for centuries.

And this is Panevezys’ costume (and if you love Panevezys, you’ll maybe like this :))

For cat lover

For bear lovers

For plane lovers

For diner lovers

For puppet lovers

For reflection lovers

For red and black lovers

For old-fashioned letter lovers

|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|

Now, something I wanted to share with you…
I guess you all read this great post on the blog: A Postcrossing-themed stamp is on its way... from Germany!
As all of us, I was delighted to discover this first German Postcrossing stamp (I wrote “first”, because I hope there will be others soon). Thanks to the blog, I discovered the key role played by Linus58, who passed away last year… I had a look to his impressive profile, almost 4,000 postcards sent in 12 years, and saw that the last postcard he sent, which I find very nice, had no like…
So I think we could all thanks him by giving a small heart to this card. I don’t know who drew it, I don’t know if there’s a (hidden?) message, it seems there’s Donald Trump on the left, but I am not sure.
Anyway, I found the postcard great, both symbolically and esthetically.
So here it is, sent on August the 24th:

Thank you for this, and most of all, thank you Ralf, you are a real great contributor of Postcrossing…

2 Likes

These sweet little birds received no love

And I think this one is beautiful

This one makes me smile everytime I see it

1 Like

I want to share these cards I received and I really love :heart_eyes:
They just have one favorite… mine

So far, this is my favorite card, I love it and it’s in good place at home :blush:

Very funny card :heart_eyes:

Amazing otter…

And this other otter, isn’t it so cute ??

Beautiful meeting card from Taïwan made for International day of biodiversity…

1 Like

Oh there are a few cards I sent which I love myself and would be happy to receive… So it’s a bit sad if these appear to go unnoticed. (Since I myself use my favourites as a wishlist I understand why not all cards receive :hearts: by their receivers- but still…) BTW would you think it’s weird to :heart: your own sent cards if you’d love to receive them?

1 Like

No! Never! :smiley:

4 Likes

I held on to this card a long time before finally decided to send it.

1 Like

Thank you very much Louise @Florallle for intoroducing me many of Janet Bell’s cards :sparkling_heart: I stayed on your sent wall for a while and put all of her cards on my favorites!

Oh no… what a sad news :sob:
I really like her bright colours. I feel that every painting of her expresses the joy of being there!

1 Like

I find these two beautiful:

This travelling pear makes me smile:

I love how the arch of the doorway frames the beautiful landscape in the background:

These owls are just so cute:

3 Likes

some of my favourites are the one with no real theme

2 Likes

I recognised this as soon as I saw the little picture. I’ve visited Sissinghurst many times and have photographed this view through the arch formed by the barn doors. Happy memories :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Same I sent few cards that I really loved, but they didn’t get a lot of likes like :

4 Likes