Beautiful cards with no favourites

Really charming…
Thank you for sharing :slight_smile:

This was my favourite mermaid - I find most other mermaid cards way too corny :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hui, die wurde an meinem Geburtstag versand und gefällt mir sehr…ich zähl die jetzt einfach zu meiner Geburtstagspost :wink:
Dankeschön!

Please write in English :slight_smile:

Forum rules - Guidelines

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried to make a maxicard…

And here is a real “maxicard” from 1981, as the sender likes Maxicard and was born in 1981. I like the artistic style of this artist.

2 Likes

I recently got this card and it’s my favourite received card so far:

It has two favourites. One of another PC user and one of myself but IMO, it deserves so much more :slight_smile:
Aurora borealis is such a beautiful natural phenomenom that I personally have never seen IRL, so this card is especially special to me.

1 Like

I really like this one that I sent
Postcard US-8759722 (postcrossing.com)
However, this one is my favorite I’ve received!
Postcard DE-12231370 (postcrossing.com)

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

This was my 999th received postcard (will I pass 1,000 with today’s post?). Anyway, I was thrilled to receive such a special postcard:

3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Here are mine.

3 Likes

Here’s a quirky local postcard I recently sent out, that’s got no hearts yet. I have others, and I really love them. But maybe they’re ‘too’ local! :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve received this very cute illustrated card recently, but it really deserves some :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

Here are some I sent or received:

2 Likes

I just received this one. Pretty and a bit spooky.

Some others

3 Likes
5 Likes

This is one of the most beautiful cards, I have sent. Still no favourites :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes