Australian kindergarten wants to receive and/or give postcards 😊

Hi! I’m a mum helping out in a kindergarten in Australia. Our class has opened a Postcrossing account and we’re keen to get the ball rolling!

(I’ve been doing Postcrossing for a longer period with my own daughter at home, who is five and in the aforementioned class. We love it!)

If anyone would be kind enough to send us a postcard to get our program up and running, we’d be much obliged! We’d also be happy to send you one in return. The kids are loving writing up the postcards, and we’ve got a lot of kids to get through!

Please DM me if you’d like to help out our little 'uns! Check out our profile for details.

Thank you, all, and see you on the Postcrossing seas! :blush: :earth_americas:

10 Likes

Hi! I wanted to send a message to you but got this: “New members can receive messages only after they have sent their first postcard.”
So, maybe post your address here?

1 Like

HELLO!I want to send a postcard for you. How can I get your address?Thank You!!

2 Likes

@Turkeydinosaur,

Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

More information about sending a p.m.

2 Likes

was not able to send message. need address to send cards

1 Like

Posting the address in the forums requires that they also confirm of being aware that this address can be seen publicly and that they are fine with that.

1 Like

Hello from Wisconsin USA. I would send a postcard to your class. Please message your address. Thanks

1 Like

Did you also try sending a forum PM? This should work.

2 Likes

Hello I would like to send them postcards and receive too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It seems that I still don’t know and don’t understand something. How to send?

1 Like

Klick on the user name in the forum and choose “message”.

1 Like

It looks like this:

1 Like

Count me in :blush:

1 Like

I got this. “You already have a draft in progress. What would you like to do with it?”
So, I don’t know, went my message right way at all. There was mentioned Julia 1968, to whom granddaughter I sent a card some time ago. If I have now sent a message to Julia 1986 by mistake, I did not mean to.

1 Like

PM sent.

1 Like

Would love to send a postcard! Sent you a DM!

1 Like

Yes, it seems you sent a message to the wrong person, so I would suggest to go into that message and tell her and try again above with the right person :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d love to send one from BC Canada! I’ll send a pm :blush:

1 Like

Yes, I would like to participate!

1 Like

Sure send me your address

1 Like