August 27, 2022 - Postcrossing Meet-up in San Jose

:world_map: CITY/REGION: San Jose
:pushpin: MEETUP PLACE: Panera, Cupertino
:calendar: DATE: 27th August
:alarm_clock: TIME: 18.00
:page_facing_up: MEETUP PLAN: Meet-Greet-Write-Send

I Will be in San Jose so let’s meet up. Here’s the meet-up card.

Hope to have a good response.

Note for organizers (delete after reading):
- Always specify the timezone of the event when choosing date/time on the “Add Event” menu above.
- Your first post announcing the meeting must be in English, but the rest of the meetup discussion can be conducted in your own language.
- If you’re creating postcards with the Postcrossing logo, make sure to check the Logo Usage Guidelines.

4 Likes

I would be interested…

1 Like

Hope we get more people on board who wants to attend.

1 Like

Put me down as a “Maybe”. I would like to go, schedule permitting. :blush:

1 Like

really hope to see you Laura in person.

1 Like

I will be interested if I will be in Oakland during that week. Please put me down as a ‘Maybe’

1 Like

I’m in San Jose…so definitely would attend.
Garry

1 Like

I’m in San Jose and I’ve never been to a meet up before. I’d love to attend.

1 Like

I am getting cards printed for the meet-up.

Hi @Oceanfun …is there a location in San Jose for the Meet-up?
Garry

I’d like to attend.

1 Like

I am interested to attend! Any update on meeting location?

1 Like

Can we swap

Where would you all suggest we should meet @akap25 @Earth2Laura @nursegarry @Deeske1974 @Netrina @Carollee321 ? Downtown San Jose ???

Best regards
Sagar

1 Like

San Pedro Square is a cool space to meet up and get lunch and get together. I’ve also done small get togethers at Panera and Whole Foods in Cupertino. I’m open though.

Great. I am fine with either of the options. Let’s see what the rest of the Postcrossing friends feel.

Best regards
Sagar

Greeting @Earth2Laura @akap25 @Deeske1974 @Carollee321 @Netrina @nursegarry

I just finished a meeting and I have to travel to London on the 2nd of September for work. (Urgent and last-minute work) so will it be possible to meet this coming weekend? Friday evening (26th), Saturday evening (27th), or Sunday Brunch (28th).

Let me know or else since I have printed the cards one of you can collect the cards and meet on the 10th and send me a few cards by post.

Best regards
Sagar

Hello all,

I’m busy this coming Friday but I’m free Sat and Sunday. As far as where to meet? I’m flexible. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

1 Like

I’m free Saturday pm as well. How about Panera at the Plant? Around 6?
Garry

1 Like

6pm works for me.

1 Like