August 27, 2022 - Postcrossing Meet-up in San Jose

Ok, let’s meet tomorrow evening at 18.00 at Panera - Cupertino.

See you all.
Best regards
Sagar

1 Like

Oh! Saturday night, 6:00pm at Cupertino works for me, too.
Can I join you? :two_hearts:

Absolutely. More the merrier.

Spread the word. If you know anyone else who is a postcrosser or who wants to join Postcrossing feel free to invite them.

See you all tomorrow
Happy Friday.
Sagar

1 Like

I have never done this before, can you change the title?
If you change it to " Date and time change, San Jose area Meet-up Tomorrow, Saturday night, September 27 ", maybe people who are busy during the day on Saturday can join the meetup, like me!

1 Like

Done.

Best regards
Sagar

Unfortunately I can’t make it this weekend. Enjoy!

Oh this looks fun! I’ll need to see if I can go, but I ill be a Maybe for now.

Thanks @Oceanfun for organizing this meet up. It was wonderful meeting everyone. I hope next time you’re in town we can get together again!

1 Like

Thank you @akap25 @StrawberryMom @Carollee321 for attending the meet-up. It was indeed a pleasure to meet you all.

It was so nice to meet you all in person and know so much about your background, and your hobbies, and that we are interesting and unique individuals in our ways.

I hope we continue to be friends forever.

Best regards and HUGS
Sagar

1 Like

Please do a separate/new message for any different date.

1 Like

Ah, I see.
So in this case, he should have cancel the original schedule and start a new topic, right?
Thank you very much for letting me know. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No because it appears that the first meeting went ahead (there is a picture of the participants).

A different date requires a new topic so that they both appear on the calendar.

Can we swap?
Ins:@aqing_1307

@mundoo Well, actually this is the case which the date of the first scheduled meeting has been changed.
He (organizer) confirmed to all participants that the original scheduled meeting date is changed.
I was not the originally participant but I responded that I would be able to attend on the Saturday evening after the change, and the organizer asked me to let others know, so I suggested that we change the title of the thread to the new date.

I don’t think this kind of change happens often, but I am interested to know how we could let more people know the dates have changed to increase the participants, not only the people those who plan to attend originally.

If the date changed on the original meeting then sending a message to me or tagging me in the topic or using the Report flag and the reasons why, will result in me knowing and then altering the original entry on the calendar.

A new meeting needs a separate topic.

I see. Thank you!

Pls PM your address @akap25 @StrawberryMom @Carollee321